Not open for further replies.

Undrafted and unloved 21 year old Nick Rippon won the JJ Liston
medal by one vote from Matt Thomas (rich) with Clinton Jones
(sandy), Myles Sewell (Nth Ball) and Sam Dunnell (willy) all doing
well.

The Frosty Miller was a three way tie on 42 between Sam Grimley,
Liam McBean and Jordan Lisle. Plant those three spuds and you
would never go hungry again.

And, while Beveridge spoke of Boyd's love of surfing, he had far more interesting insight to offer regarding the off-field pursuits of Honeychurch, or "Badger".
"He's real lover … and the opposite sex warm to him." – Luke Beveridge.
:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An interesting quirk (or maybe a plan) of our team selection this year sees Webb & Dale sitting on 10 games played, Daniel on 9 and Cordy & McLean on 2, leaving them all eligible for the 2017 rising star award.

It will be interesting to see if Daniel, Webb or Dale are selected for any finals games.

An interesting quirk (or maybe a plan) of our team selection this year sees Webb & Dale sitting on 10 games played, Daniel on 9 and Cordy & McLean on 2, leaving them all eligible for the 2017 rising star award.

It will be interesting to see if Daniel, Webb or Dale are selected for any finals games.

Toby McLean has played 4 games I believe

CObmIi3UwAQTUWi.jpg

Tommy, that's a shockingly bad mo.

G'day all. Apologies if this isn't the right place to post. I'm not a prolific forum poster and haven't posted on this forum since early/mid last year (hasn't a lot changed at the club and on here since then). Despite this I've always been a regular reader and visit the forum multiple times per day and really appreciate the passion, information and entertaining banter provided by the posters on here. Even though I don't really post I guess I still feel part of it. Just wanted to say all the best to the boys on Saturday night and to all the posters on here. Hopefully we get the chocolates and even if we don't, it's been a hell of a year and I've no doubt there will be more exciting times ahead. Cheers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back