(Not Your Typical) Auction Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, so I'm going to be doing a live auction game. Every 24 hours, 1 list will be posted and you will get the chance to bid on it as many times as you want. At the end of the 24 hours I will go through all the bids and post the results (please note this will take a little while, so the next the list will most likely be posted before results on some occasions). I'm not fussed about how many people sign-up - the more, the longer results will take though. I'll make a separate thread for team lists, please do not post anything in that thread, but your team list and line-up.

Every player is in the auction, so all lists are empty at the start. Each team will have $10 Million to bid on players with. When you make your bids please don't make them stuff like 125.1k, as that is frustrating when trying to calculate how much you have left. The order of lists will go:

1. Adelaide Crows
2. Brisbane Lions
3. Carlton Blues
4. Collingwood Magpies
5. Essendon Bombers
6. Fremantle Dockers
7. Geelong Cats
8. Gold Coast Suns
9. Greater Western Sydney
10. Hawthorn Hawks
11. Melbourne Demons
12. North Melbourne Kangaroos
13. Port Adelaide Power
14. Richmond Tigers
15. St Kilda Saints
16. Sydney Swans
17. West Coast Eagles
18. Western Bulldogs
19. National Draft
(I'll pick 100 of the most promising prospects)
20. Delisted Free Agents

Participants:
SSwans2011
2. eaglesfan99
3. Danger in Texas
4. NinjaSwan
5. BlueMaster1
6. reggie
7. Fyfetheknife
8. eth-dog
9. Snake Charmer
10. OhhDeledio
11. footyfan78
12. Ashton Agar
13. cma6
14. Drew23

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up to 16 or so people can join if they want to. I'm not fussed about how many people do join, it'll just mean tallying the bids will take a little longer.

More people means that people won't waste all their cash early, so the game can actually continue when we get to halfway, as that has always been a major issue in the past.

So, yeah... MORE SPOTS AVAILABLE.

I'm thinking of posting the first list at 8 tonight and allowing people to join until 8 tomorrow. That should let this get underway and hopefully get us 12+ participants.

How does that sound to everyone?

Okay, that's going to make you have to balance your list. So the current Adelaide list is on auction now?

Yep, just the Adelaide list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back