November Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible fall in the last at The Valley. Massiyn was bending every which way when it hit the deck and I'd imagine it'll be euthanised. Fingers crossed for Tommy Sadler who hit the deck hard and then had a couple run over him.

Terrible fall in the last at The Valley. Massiyn was bending every which way when it hit the deck and I'd imagine it'll be euthanised. Fingers crossed for Tommy Sadler who hit the deck hard and then had a couple run over him.
Just saw the replay, shocking.
Dare say he was dead when he hit the deck.

Just saw the replay, shocking.
Dare say he was dead when he hit the deck.

It was called live as a possible heart attack, and maybe that's true, but to me it looked like it was spooked & veered right clipping the heels of the wider runner... and from there it was curtains going down hard and acting like a pinball.

It was Sadler's first ride for Lloyd apparently. The eventual winner rode straight over the top of him with the favourite in Alcohol somehow not coming down by riding straight over the top of Massiyn itself.

It was called live as a possible heart attack, and maybe that's true, but to me it looked like it was spooked & veered right clipping the heels of the wider runner... and from there it was curtains going down hard and acting like a pinball.

It was Sadler's first ride for Lloyd apparently. The eventual winner rode straight over the top of him with the favourite in Alcohol somehow not coming down by riding straight over the top of Massiyn itself.
It was amazing there wasn't carnage on that corner. ..... Very very lucky.

FYI my horse goes around at Kyneton tomorrow, Race 6 # 2 Kareeming.

If it doesn't I'll put you on ignore ;)
;) Not gonna go stupid on it, but it's coming up for the hattrick so best of luck.

I don't know much about the races, but do you pick the name? Any reason for Kareeming? All I can think of it is like "He creamed the opposition" sorter way.

Edit: Tempted to go a Quinella on yours and Dominant Manner.

Last edited:
;) Not gonna go stupid on it, but it's coming up for the hattrick so best of luck.

I don't know much about the races, but do you pick the name? Any reason for Kareeming? All I can think of it is like "He creamed the opposition" sorter way.

Edit: Tempted to go a Quinella on yours and Dominant Manner.
Dad is Nadeem, mum is Karamah...... put it together and you get Kareeming :)

I've gone the Daily Double
Race 6 Kareeming into
Race 8 Deeming.

Same sires and Damian Lane riding both.

Good luck.

Not what you want to see! Funny (poor choice of word, i know) how outside of the "spring carnival" this "animal cruelty" doesn't make the news!

Cost Alcohol the race too. Lost a good length and a half and then Arnold made it worse by going 17 and a half wide around the bend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not what you want to see! Funny (poor choice of word, i know) how outside of the "spring carnival" this "animal cruelty" doesn't make the news!

Cost Alcohol the race too. Lost a good length and a half and then Arnold made it worse by going 17 and a half wide around the bend.
You'd imagine the mindset of Arnold would have been elsewhere after coming so close to falling as well. Hard to jot it down as any sort of form race for the coming weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back