Now or Never seasons for...

Remove this Banner Ad

Reddo requesting Weagles has me a little concerned with Rich. Could see that being a tip towards a go home factor for him if Reddo gets there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Love what Cutler started to show towards end of this season. He will take a step up next year. You heard it here first.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if he has done just enough not to be delisted in the 2nd last team... he needs a big 2106 ;)
Needs a sprinting coach...his disposal, particularly goal kicking , was a massive step forward. Won't hurt to give him another season. Doesn't the club have a running -speed endurance, technique coach ? If they do, perhaps we need a replacement.

Needs a sprinting coach...his disposal, particularly goal kicking , was a massive step forward. Won't hurt to give him another season. Doesn't the club have a running -speed endurance, technique coach ? If they do, perhaps we need a replacement.

I think he will either take Reddens spot or be that fringe vanilla player. Needs to focus on ball winning and push for a midfield spot

Cutler has plenty of upside but he is the perfect example of the modern player that gets drafted on what they may become. He is tall and well built and super quick for his size. Has a long kick. He is also currently a player who misses a lot of targets and needs to work on his defensive side and contested game. Cutler strikes me as the kind of player who under the tutelage of a good coach could really progress but with the wrong coach could just stagnate and not progress. Lets hope Leppa gets the best out of him.

Personally i would have Claye Beams in the side round 1. Think when he is 100% fit he offers our side great drive and makes good decisions and has a lovely kick. Sadly his body hasn't allowed him to play regular games.

Harwood is another one who needs to start the year well and playing good consistent football. This season was a write off for him. Needs to be firing from Round 1.

End of the day it comes down to our club wanting/needing 2-3 players fighting for the same position in the side. This year we struggled to find 22 players to put on the field.

Back on the topic :) - I think ZOB won't be more than a reserves player. Bewick most definitely is drinking at the last chance saloon. In fact if the side is playing at it's best next year i couldn't see a spot for him unless his form improves dramatically.

Bewick, Watts, Paine and McGuiness. But harsh on the two Tassie boys and they might be given one more year but I think it's evident that the club is trying to get as much young talent in as possible and if they're rate of development isn't up to what the club would like then they'll be let go.

Make or break in 2016 for the following:

giphy.gif

I'm picking Lester for a breakout season. He's teased us in the backline, forwardline and midfield but I've got a feeling he'll put it all together next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what position?

Big body inside mid. Just don't bloody muck around with him and leave him in the centre.
He could be our version of Scott West, win the footy and hand ball out to runners.

Big body inside mid. Just don't bloody muck around with him and leave him in the centre.
He could be our version of Scott West, win the footy and hand ball out to runners.

Would love this to be true.... But he will be outside 22 next year..... Comfortably.

Until he vastly improves both his acceleration and speed endurance,he won't hold a place consistently. He has no defensive game because of this. Scott West got to every contest and then some,and could get loose....like Blacky, ran 400s for fun. I hope Lester comes up, he has a great team attitude.

Cutler has plenty of upside but he is the perfect example of the modern player that gets drafted on what they may become. He is tall and well built and super quick for his size. Has a long kick. He is also currently a player who misses a lot of targets and needs to work on his defensive side and contested game. Cutler strikes me as the kind of player who under the tutelage of a good coach could really progress but with the wrong coach could just stagnate and not progress. Lets hope Leppa gets the best out of him.

Personally i would have Claye Beams in the side round 1. Think when he is 100% fit he offers our side great drive and makes good decisions and has a lovely kick. Sadly his body hasn't allowed him to play regular games.

Harwood is another one who needs to start the year well and playing good consistent football. This season was a write off for him. Needs to be firing from Round 1.

End of the day it comes down to our club wanting/needing 2-3 players fighting for the same position in the side. This year we struggled to find 22 players to put on the field.

Back on the topic :) - I think ZOB won't be more than a reserves player. Bewick most definitely is drinking at the last chance saloon. In fact if the side is playing at it's best next year i couldn't see a spot for him unless his form improves dramatically.

On Claye I want us NOT to play him in the back half. Like his brother hes dangerous even when 60 metres out from goal. And we need goal scorers more than we need rebounders.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back