Portfolio NRL Crossover

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane Broncos
Home

The home is a nod to the original Broncos jumper. The back is inspired by the Bears old jumper.
Brisbane Home.png
Away
Reversed version of the home to prevent clashes.
Brisbane Away.png
Nines

A throwback to their old diamonds jersey. I also added a monogram in to make the kit look better. Hawthorn can use this advice from their previous attempt.
Brisbane Nines.png

Canberra Raiders
Home

Based on the 2012 home jersey. I've made them full block chevrons because the white separates the chevrons making the white more dominant. Also changed the sleeves to green to tie in with the 'Green Machine'.
nxkhzd.png

Away
Same for the away kit.
2818t8j.png

Last edited:

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Home

The traditional 'V Strip' that has brought the Bulldogs success.
20kyerl.png

Away
Inverse of the home kit.
ildg5c.png

Heritage
The irregular ("butcher stripes") stripes design which was used from 1935 until at least 1962.
29ur1gx.png

Last edited:
Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks
Home

Status Quo of their current home jumper.
311szs4.png

Away
Black goes well with the Sharks colours.
e8amoo.png

Third/Nines
Sharks need more white. It looks good and it suits them.
zl6p8z.png

Last edited:
Gold Coast Titans
Four colours that describe Gold Coast are dark blue, light blue, white and yellow. They all mean something
Dark Blue = Water
Light Blue = Sky
Yellow = Sand
White = Used for away purposes.
Home
I've fixed the V because the current design is just awful.
2a4ttfr.png

Away
2quhg8l.png

Last edited:
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
I love the 1980 Manly kits. Something about the design makes it special to Manly. They tried something new with the Pepsi jersey but it didn't really scream out Manly. Manly reverted to the 1980's look but the side panels wrecked the design and they added more white. I didn't like the wide V but it looked heaps better than their last design and now they've gone with the full V which is an improvement. But I think this is the pinnacle for Manly in general.
Home
2med00n.png

Away
Inverse of home.
ipm8te.png

Last edited:
Melbourne Storm
Home

I based it off the 2014 nines kit. The bolt is bigger and the colours are swapped around. I wanted something outside the box and unique to the Storm.
BwoW7Y4.png

Away
MjBzmC9.png

Last edited:
North Queensland Cowboys
Home

The current Cowboys design looks Fremantle. So to get away from that I've redesigned the Cowboys so that they are their own identity. I like like the use of yellow in their current kits so I've left that.
2crq24y.png

Away
Based on the Cowboys original jersey.
rsdkdc.png

Last edited:
Parramatta Eels
Home

Throwback to the 1982 kit with some changes. Blue collar and cuffs replace the yellow version.
2w69nxw.png

Away
Reversed colours. The shading gives it a golden colour which shows Parramatta's past.
25rf0qw.png

Heritage
Based from the 2011 heritage kit.
15d7u41.png

Last edited:
Penrith Panthers
I really like the Licorice Allsorts kits they had so I've implemented them into the current design. Seeing now that the Panthers wear Teal, Black and White I have removed the the original colours to suit the current Penrith Panthers identity.
Original Licorice Allsorts Home
Away
Home
2rnj9ck.png

Away
9zvsjp.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St.George Illawarra Dragons
Home

The hooped socks are back.
15wmag4.png

Away
An inverted version of the home. Its a Dragons design but with a nod to Illawarra.
w9yw3k.png

Heritage
The heritage kit is based on the club’s original uniform.
rrtxxg.png

Last edited:
New Zealand Warriors
I like their new design and approach along with Canterbury's new template.
Home
I really couldn't replicate what the current design looks like so I've done a KISS version of it.
2zivmnd.png

Away
34dsfau.png

Last edited:
Wests Tigers
The home and away kits take the widths of the Balmain V’s and the spacing of the Magpies V’s.
Home
14kli0g.png

Away
Based of Shakhtar Donetsk's away kit. It keeps the Tigers colours and the spacing rule that I had on the home jumper.
erlz03.png

Heritage
Balmain 1915 kit.
xd80bd.png

Heritage 2
Wests 1930 kit.
2dkh6w8.png

Last edited:
Why do you reserve all those posts for other teams? Not having a go, but surely isn't it easier just to post something like "Will add some more later" or something. Repeatedly posting "Reserved for A....reserved for B....reserved for C" just looks like you're trying to get your post count up.

Why do you reserve all those posts for other teams? Not having a go, but surely isn't it easier just to post something like "Will add some more later" or something. Repeatedly posting "Reserved for A....reserved for B....reserved for C" just looks like you're trying to get your post count up.
Easier for me and for you when browsing the thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back