Portfolio NRL Crossover

Remove this Banner Ad

Just tried that, it looks kinda squashed.
It's more reminiscent of the circa-'95 design, rather than the one from the 1960's-1980's. I don't mind it at all TBH

27970-canterbury-bankstown-bulldogs-1995-retro-jersey-2000.jpg

Can I suggest using the templates used by the manufacturers as well as using the designs?
For instance, I like the 80s and 90s inspired Broncos Nike jumpers, I really do.
But if they were made by Nike in 2015 they would be on the same template as Carlton use.

adidas use that collar, but then they have a different cut, where the back is wider than the front and they meet at the front of the hips.
BLK use that template, where the seams meet at the side, as do CCC. But they both have different collars.
Nike have side panels made of a different material than the front and back. And they have a different collar.

I realise that this is a new template that you want to play with and the designs so far look great.
But if you stretch yourself and learn how to create the different templates in Photoshop I guarantee it will be rewarding.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Heritage

The irregular ("butcher stripes") stripes design which was used from 1935 until at least 1962.
29ur1gx.png
One thing Klim, the thinner white stripe and the thin blue stripe (between the thick white stripe and the thin white stripe) should be the exact same thickness if it's a butcher stripes design

Looking good, Klim/Volta! Broncos' and Canterbury's designs are spot on. Cronulla's design would have a larger white hoop surrounded by smaller black hoops at the edges (sorry if I'm being picky). But the Sharks designs are still nice. Newcastle's and North Queensland's designs are beautifully done! Interesting how the Storm will be designed like. And keep up the good work, Volta/Klim!

St.George Illawarra Dragons
Home

The hooped socks are back.
15wmag4.png

Away
An inverted version of the home. Its a Dragons design but with a nod to Illawarra.
w9yw3k.png

Heritage
The heritage kit is based on the club’s original uniform.
rrtxxg.png
I must say I like the Heritage, we both had the same inspiration obviously but there's something particularly striking about yours

Canberra has been added. Not sure if you guys really don't like my portfolio but I think people lurk around. Please if you want to share something about the designs good or bad I don't mind. I just want to see people looking and enjoying at the designs I've done and giving their opinions and likes.

Canberra has been added. Not sure if you guys really don't like my portfolio but I think people lurk around. Please if you want to share something about the designs good or bad I don't mind. I just want to see people looking and enjoying at the designs I've done and giving their opinions and likes.
I know that it looks neater at the end, and it's helpful from an archive point of view, but I think that part of the reason why you're not getting more feedback is that you're just updating the "reserved" posts. As lazy as it may seem, I've been opening this thread when I see new posts, read that you've added a team, and then move to the next thread. You're going to get more eyes on your designs if you just post them throughout the thread, IMO.

Canberra Raiders
Home

Based on the 2012 home jersey. I've made them full block chevrons because the white separates the chevrons making the white more dominant. Also changed the sleeves to green to tie in with the 'Green Machine'.
nxkhzd.png

Away
Same for the away kit.
2818t8j.png
Perfect. I reckon this is one of the best so far. Clean, simple and works for their team in the AFL setting. I like how you've been adding the team logos to the hip tag too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back