NRL supercoach 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

* me
ONLY guy 1 of my opponenets has on bench who actually played this week just scored his 2nd.

The way my weeks gone i'm ****ed....happened all last year too

gonna lose all 4 leagues after leading before the final game

**** me
ONLY guy 1 of my opponenets has on bench who actually played this week just scored his 2nd.

The way my weeks gone i'm screwed....happened all last year too

gonna lose all 4 leagues after leading before the final game

Hello Shane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange trades there mate...unless Merrit moves into FB I wouldn't pick him up.

Moved Gordon to FB

Inu's a spud and is out for 5 weeks , Beales just a spud
Merrit averaging same as GI and is cheaper......

Dunno what you'd have me do dude.......................

lol ended up goin -

INU - Merrett
Smith - that Titans guy :D

Buhrer worries me but will have to be next week
What Titans guy :confused:
Yea I'm stuck with Buhrer for another week hopefully he gets more than 28mins this week!!! He will be a NPR though for me not sure if I should give Horo another chance unless they award decoy runs now ;)

I had him in my team pre-season and only days before it started I took him out thinking he'd be a risk coming back to the game and all. Left him in DT and that's worked well for me. :p

Also got Humble in for some quick cash. Hopefully Albert Kelly holds on long enough that I can double them down to Cherry Evans and a cheapie (perhaps Drinkwater will be in the frame by then, can't get much cheaper)

Had N.Smith and Buhrer > Fensom and Laumape all week but have settled on just N.Smith > Humble as much as I didn't want to be a sheep but he should make some good cash.

Though reports Laumape will be playing center has me interested but he doesn't have as much job security as Humble seems to.

As much as Humble burnt me last year....fool me once shame on you...fool me twice...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back