NSW Scholarship Holder - Craig Moller

Remove this Banner Ad

This is a picture of Moller competing against Brodie Grundy in 2011 at the national champs.

Moller246b.jpg

Looked really promising yesterday - he also tried really hard, chased well - anyone think they might upgrade him with one of their later picks?

Looked really promising yesterday - he also tried really hard, chased well - anyone think they might upgrade him with one of their later picks?

A chance but I don't see the point as he wont be playing unless a LTI comes up anyway.
Next yr almost a guaranteed upgrade, just to skinny at the moment.

Still very raw but shows a lot of promise. Loved his couple of taps in free play to advantage. Happy to see him on the "alternate" rookie list for next season and possible upgrade at the end of next season.

Still very raw but shows a lot of promise. Loved his couple of taps in free play to advantage. Happy to see him on the "alternate" rookie list for next season and possible upgrade at the end of next season.
This. Why waste a regular list spot? Highly unlikely to get much gametime without a long term injury...

On the official Freo site Craig is listed on Main List..not the Rookie List. Is he being Upgraded?

He got upgraded to play that game against St Kilda. They changed is position on the Main List but should drop back to the Rookie List next season.

Only Tabs has been stated they will Rookie upgrade with one of our picks. Don't see the point with upgrading Moller at this stage.

image.jpeg

Moller on Paul Johnson in the semi, my budy 2015. Thought he should have been kept.
Beware my buddy of 2016 as my success rate is not good.

did Perth tv tonight say he was thinking about leaving football for basketball, and Sydney Kings?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back