would it be Bigfooty if I didn't ask

sauce ?

From the "Tex kicks a lazy nine!!" thread on the main Adelaide board:
Im not a crows supporter by any stretch but
heard today that the crows have just signed a
young kid by the name of aaron duncan from
pennant hills on scholarship... have watched this
kid locally and geez can he play! Looks like you
guys have some strength in the recruiting area!

I will delete this thread if the rumour is proven to be untrue.

ahh

you have a keen eye for the gossip i see

nice work Parez :thumbsu:
It's probably appropriate.

I mean 2 people have confirmed, including one who seems to have all the inside goss on the NSW Scholarship players and has so far been on the money with everything.

And if it comes to it, the thread can easily be deleted.

It's probably appropriate.

I mean 2 people have confirmed, including one who seems to have all the inside goss on the NSW Scholarship players and has so far been on the money with everything.

And if it comes to it, the thread can easily be deleted.

I was saying well done on picking it up :thumbsu:

That photo really brings home to you how young these kids are. I guess we all go overboard a bit, both with expectation and criticism when you think how young some of our players are (Michael Doughty for example :D)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aaron_duncan_large.jpg

NSW Scholarship signing's Adelaide visit

If Aaron Duncan’s current luck is anything to go by there’s a good chance he’ll be playing for Adelaide in the future.

Adelaide’s third NSW Scholarship signing made his first visit to the club recently and watched the win over Carlton.

The game was the second Adelaide match he has seen live – the first being the Round 17 win against Sydney.

The 15-year-old from Sydney spent three days in Adelaide with his parents being showed around the club meeting staff, players and also had a brief hello with Coach Neil Craig.

Duncan is currently playing for local Sydney side Pennant Hills in the under 15’s competition and his passion for the game has stemmed from his father Bob.

“Dad was brought up in Broken Hill so he has always loved the game, he just let us play,” said Duncan, who was spotted by Adelaide scouts at a schoolboy’s carnival in NSW.

“Dad has been a big inspiration and he has coached me.”

Duncan is currently in year nine and will spend the rest of the year doing his studies.

He will continue his football in Sydney and hopes to return to Adelaide later this year for his first training session with the club.

“I’ll keep in contact with the club, train hard and do my own training and hopefully come down every holidays,” he said.

http://www.afc.com.au/News/NewsArticle/tabid/4417/Default.aspx?newsId=65482

Year 9, Yikes.

Someone mentioned that he could grow any amount considering how young he is. His brother is a KPP in the Pennant Hills Seniors, and is a very outstanding player. And from what i've heard about Aaron, he's better than his brother Joshua.

Someone mentioned that he could grow any amount considering how young he is. His brother is a KPP in the Pennant Hills Seniors, and is a very outstanding player. And from what i've heard about Aaron, he's better than his brother Joshua.

Being the brother of a KPP is an encouraging sign... how tall is Joshua do you know?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back