NSW Scholarship Player - Aaron Duncan

Remove this Banner Ad

Am a touch wary after he couldn't garner a game for the Rams. However, he was always a half step behind for his age group.

He had a injury last year and was miss diagnosed by the gws staff that he was playing under in the tac cup and is now fine after seeking his own medical treatment.
Was told even by Adelaide that he probably would not get a game in the rams as he was with adelaide and the team would be made up with players that were in the gws zone. From what i have seen over the years unless your in the click you don t get a go in nsw. Don t forget most of the gws people came from afl nsw so that says something and the swan guys are always hanging out with the nsw afl people at all the carnivals that i've been to and i can't blame alot of the scholarship players from other clubs being p==d off.

The more good players coming out of NSW the better, what year could we pick him up?

Aaron has actually been managed a few games in the AFL Sydney Premier Division this season. He played a few weeks ago against UTS and scored a couple of goals, and again last week, ending up with another couple of goals and a mention in the bests.
Sorry to hear that young aza is not going to be picked up by us as he was told that after seeing him play for ports reserves that he was not fit enough and having been at that game and seeing him run his guts out thought he was a bit stiff.
He told one of his friends that the usless guy adelaide had looking after him in sydney did jack for him over the last 3 years and that now he is working for the swans were his kid is in there acadamy. Shame as kid was good and could have been another Reily.

Sorry to hear that young aza is not going to be picked up by us as he was told that after seeing him play for ports reserves that he was not fit enough and having been at that game and seeing him run his guts out thought he was a bit stiff.
He told one of his friends that the usless guy adelaide had looking after him in sydney did jack for him over the last 3 years and that now he is working for the swans were his kid is in there acadamy. Shame as kid was good and could have been another Reily.

I'm not trying to be rude, but I have no idea what you are going on about in this post.

Could you please try again mate? Are you saying Aaron won't be selected by the Crows? Are you saying he's disappointed in the Crows for some reason? I can't make heads or tails of this.

From what I've been reading, it feels like he's not coming.

In July he liked the Crows, but by early September he was using past tense about being on a scholarship, and by mid September he's going on about taking what is given to you, but don't expect anything on an open platter.

I'm only reading between the lines, but I think he didn't get a gig with us.

In 2012 Aaron came to play for the Hills Eagles (formerly East Coast Eagles) in the Sydney AFL. He played in the Div 1 (Reserves) side for the Eagles until his season was ended early due to a broken jaw. 2013 has seen him returning to the Eagles to play Div 1. Coincidentally, his brother Josh started playing at the Eagles in 2013 and has been running around with the Premier Division side for the past few rounds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back