NTFA Div 1/2 2013 movements

Remove this Banner Ad

I
I doubt there would be many others wanting to trek out to Mole Creek with him. From what I've heard he wanted to go to Evandale but they weren't keen due to his drinking and attitude. Apparently one of the Thomas boys has also walked out on Evandale after having words with the coach and being dragged during last weekends game against Hillwood.
It's amazing how much crap some people talk, I know that none of this is true so why go making it up?

I
It's amazing how much crap some people talk, I know that none of this is true so why go making it up?

Other than the first sentence, which is my opinion, the rest of my post was just reporting what I had heard. I make claims to the veracity of it.

What was the quality of players like running round? Did cam gaurd have a run? i heard he has gone back to tigerland? Also adam upston is back on deck out that way!
all i heard were the chuggs and praciak killed it for longford and big james peck struggled big time aganist sam graham in the ruck.

Haven't heard of any more for tonight! next thursday night bridgenorth and fingal are having one up at youngtown!
Has anyone heard how rocherleas numbers are looking? and is wickham still playing up there!

Anyone know if there are any practice matches tomorrow, Saturday march 9? Also have heard wickham is not playing at rocherlea that's why they have gone out and recruited former
Lilydale 100+ goal kicker josh holton

only 2 weeks to go until div2 starts. are there anymore predictions out there and or anymore player movements? big lethal from perth on the move to prospect will be a very handy pick for them according to sportingpulse.

only 2 weeks to go until div2 starts. are there anymore predictions out there and or anymore player movements? big lethal from perth on the move to prospect will be a very handy pick for them according to sportingpulse.
Still don't think it will matter to much will still struggle anyway here's my predictions. After home and away rounds.
Evandale ( lost next to nothing picked up genuine mids which they lacked last year.
Fingal ( quality pick ups)
Old scotch ( always there abouts)
Ols ( quality pick ups minimal losses)
St pats ( pick ups are only kids)
Lilydale ( lost a heap will still be good enough to win games)
Sth prospect ( will certainly improve)
Uni ( heard nothing lost a bit)
Tamar ( minimal picks)
Perth ( won't win a game again this year unfortunately.

B&F
Tom Allison (old scotch)

Leading goal kicker
Roy Thomas ( if he hangs around??)
Lenny dencomb (south), David Thomas (old ls)

Anyone know if there are any practice matches tomorrow, Saturday march 9? Also have heard wickham is not playing at rocherlea that's why they have gone out and recruited former
Lilydale 100+ goal kicker josh holton
David Wickham looks to be headed to Tamar Cats and players seem to be coming out of the woodwork! Amazing what one player can do, things seem to be looking up and they look like big improvers late! We'll see.

David Wickham looks to be headed to Tamar Cats and players seem to be coming out of the woodwork! Amazing what one player can do, things seem to be looking up and they look like big improvers late! We'll see.

This could be a very big recruiting move by Tamar or a very big lie on your part

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This could be a very big recruiting move by Tamar or a very big lie on your part
Surley lies, massive dollars would have to be on the table.. And romours have been circling since last year about his possible departure so some truth could be in it but Tamar I think not

Could safely say he wouldn't be going to tamar, they certainly wouldn't have the financial capabilities to afford him, have heard he was linked with another division 2 club and wanted around 600 a game so I would almost rule tamar out of affording him, could be wrong though they may have a bit in the kit but with a good full forward you need midfielders to kick it to you and do you have them and can they afford them well no

Still don't think it will matter to much will still struggle anyway here's my predictions. After home and away rounds.
Evandale ( lost next to nothing picked up genuine mids which they lacked last year.
Tamar ( minimal picks)

B&F
Tom Allison (old scotch)

Leading goal kicker
Predictions seem fair, not sure about Lenny duncomb and David Thomas featuring in the top goal kickers, could do though now that josh Holton has gone up a division, maybe James Conroy from Evandale could be a possibility for the MVP and if Roy Thomas kicks enough goals you could think he may win it also

Tamar ( minimal picks)

B&F
Tom Allison (old scotch)

Leading goal kicker

Think you Have Lenny confused with his brother. Heard that the Duncombes were going to Scottsdale with Robbie Lade but Locky Duncombe did play for Prospect against Deloraine in the practice game and has apparently been training there. Agree with your prediction for Perth. Uni have a few outs and a few ins but no-one that stands out. Did hear that Darren Thomas played against hillwood in the practive game on Saturday for Prospect so maybe what I heard about him earlier was more accurate than some believed. Allthough 13 weeks is a long time to wait to have a kick.

anyone know how the prac match with bnorth and fingal went? any other prac matches this week?

Valley recruits all play?
from what i heard last night they all did but trotter and stevenson. bnorth were apparently missing upto 5 senior players, murfet, curwen, duncan,savage werent playing and fingal had a list full out so done well to win. look strong early. evandale looks to have signed adam aberle an ex south lonnie player. very handy pick up to their midfield. be hard to go past these two sides at this stage. st pats beat delaraine in a practice match last night too i hear

6 days until round one division2!! josh bellchambers according to sportingpulse to st pats, could be the ruckman they require but will go missing again half way throught the year no doubt

Heard the valley has lost a lot of there " star recruits" with Cameron guard Danny Bennett and brad trotter not playing with them anymore. This would bring them back into the pack a little you would think

Remove this Banner Ad

Back