NTFA Div 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Thistle seems to know what is going on in this competition, especially with regard to his boys at Old Scotch.

How are they travelling down there?

Extremely dissapointed to see that M.Harvey did not make the representative squad for the NTFA and a few other boys from your team either. He has been in the best players every week I look in the paper.

Lucky escape on the weekend also, I thought you boys were the team to beat this year?

The Thistle seems to know what is going on in this competition, especially with regard to his boys at Old Scotch.

Extremely dissapointed to see that M.Harvey did not make the representative squad for the NTFA and a few other boys from your team either. He has been in the best players every week I look in the paper.

Lucky escape on the weekend also, I thought you boys were the team to beat this year?

Yes judging by the results and best players each week Harvey was unlucky not to get a NTFA Guernsey. What about a couple of others From Old Scotch that i have seen in the best players regulary over the last few weeks S Bowman,D'Emeden,G.Balmforth,S.Tucker, D.Taylor.how do all these guys go?

we are travelling along nicely at the Scotch yes it was lucky that we got up on the weekend but it was through sheer guts and 100% effort which showed how good the team can play when really switched on.

Can someone give me an update on how one of my mates who moved to Launnie from Glenorchy Glenn Balmforth is going for Old Scotch this year??

Struggling ;)

Hasn't he been amongst the Best players For you guys most games this year? And on that note of being in the best what about harvey hes has been fantastic this year from all reports. Good to see the Thistles get a win yesterday How will the side go against Evanddale next game

Hasn't he been amongst the Best players For you guys most games this year? And on that note of being in the best what about harvey hes has been fantastic this year from all reports. Good to see the Thistles get a win yesterday How will the side go against Evanddale next game

Nah he's been in top form, didn't play against Campbell Town though, was working at the AFL game I think.
Harvey is our best player in my opinion, will give the league and club best & fairest a shake I reckon.
We should go in favourites against the 'dale

Word has it Balmforth was stiff to miss out on rep squad.....
Verdict?
The word was wrong, plenty of others ahead of him mate that were stiff on missing out.

It looks like they picked it on last years reputations rather than the first few rounds of footy which is a dissapointment. My source tells me there were some talented footballers playing in the div 2 comp that missed out, Thistle could shed some light on this?

Word has it Balmforth was stiff to miss out on rep squad.....
Verdict?

a reliable source tells me Yes he was unluckyt to miss out on the rep squad but so were about 30 other Players....His form has been great this season for scotch but hard to compete with players like savage from tamar and those kind of players....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scotch V Mowbray this w/e !

Give us a winner and a points margin......

Hmmmm tough one Mowbray haven't been in the best of Form but then again Scotch only beat Evandale by a few points on the weekend.....I am going to go with scotch by 6 Points in a close thriller....Anyone know how big Charlie beaumont went on the weekend?

Hmmmm tough one Mowbray haven't been in the best of Form but then again Scotch only beat Evandale by a few points on the weekend.....I am going to go with scotch by 6 Points in a close thriller....Anyone know how big Charlie beaumont went on the weekend?

Apparently the canteen has never worked so hard in there lives!!

But no i didnt hear how the big fella went!! I wonder if he was reminded of the infamous missed goal!!

Apparently the canteen has never worked so hard in there lives!!

But no i didnt hear how the big fella went!! I wonder if he was reminded of the infamous missed goal!!
My source up in Launceston tells me that Mr Beaumount played pretty well but went into the rooms late in the game before it was apparently called off... Injury perhaps?

They will be hoping he will be able to play as the Thistles have a big injury list at the moment on the back of the weekends game, and a few of their guns wont be playing this week. A very depleted forward line aparently, can the Thistle shed any light on this?

My source up in Launceston tells me that Mr Beaumount played pretty well but went into the rooms late in the game before it was apparently called off... Injury perhaps?

They will be hoping he will be able to play as the Thistles have a big injury list at the moment on the back of the weekends game, and a few of their guns wont be playing this week. A very depleted forward line aparently, can the Thistle shed any light on this?

Beaui Hyper extended his elbow in the twos on the weekend but up until then played some brilliant Footy....Injury list isn't that bad the Reserves have a few out due to it being the long weekend and most already had pre-planned holidays expedcting there to be a bye due to the state and representative games. Should bea good game this week

What happened to match of the round between mowbray and scotch??

Did anyone go along or was everyone at the rep games??

What happened to match of the round between mowbray and scotch??

Did anyone go along or was everyone at the rep games??
The game was a fizzle from all reports. Scotch looked a much better side last week against Perth and this week should be a good game against their arch enemies...

Aparently a few players back also from injury, can anyone shed any light on this, footy55, The Thistle?

Well done on the NTCA for thumping the SFL Regional League also, great to see those cowboys come up North and get belted...

The game was a fizzle from all reports. Scotch looked a much better side last week against Perth and this week should be a good game against their arch enemies...

Aparently a few players back also from injury, can anyone shed any light on this, footy55, The Thistle?

Well done on the NTCA for thumping the SFL Regional League also, great to see those cowboys come up North and get belted...

Yes De Emdem a former clarence player is back which is a massive inclusion. Michael Jordan is still a week away but with those to back its a massive boost!

Scotchies gave the Tamar Cats a bath in what was predicted to be a close encounter, Fingal a bit too strong for Campbell Town and Uni destroying a hopeless OL's.

Any news on the other game between Evandale and St Pats?

Looks like the top 3 is pretty well settled now given the respective teams run home, and the other 2 final spots just making up the numbers, would that be a fair call?

Evandale Or Perth Wooden Spooners
The Next 20 Years

Any news on player movements in the NTFA Div 2? Just wondering who the big improvers are going to be this year.

Have heard that both Campbell Town and OL's are struggling real bad with numbers.

New coach at Scotch which has thrown a few cats among the pigeons so to speak down there, not everyone happy with the decision?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back