golden state

Debutant
Mar 4, 2008
Heaven
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City, Canberra
Any goss on the recruits at each club this year?
Heard at Wanderers Shannon Motlop is comming back with a few SANFL boys!
Ex St Kilda, Hawthorn and Sydney player Spider Everett keen to play with an NTFL club aswell!

Any goss on the recruits at each club this year?
Heard at Wanderers Shannon Motlop is comming back with a few SANFL boys!
Ex St Kilda, Hawthorn and Sydney player Spider Everett keen to play with an NTFL club aswell!

No news on recruits apart fro Spida and Whitnall may be back at Palmerston.

Just thought id come up with a little list of recruits who might be playing in the NTFL this year!

St Marys- Jai Middleton (6'8'' Ruckman from SA), Karl Lohde & Peter Macfarlane (Back for another season)

Waratahs- No news yet on there recruits but i dare say there should be a few quality players from Country VIC.

Wanderers- Shannon Motlop plus 2-3 players from SANFL (One of them maybe Shane Clayton ex Kangaroo).
Matt Ivill, Matt McCarthy, Cameron Thyer(GVFL).

Darwin- Havn't heard of any but id say afew WA youngsters from St Johns College.

Sth Districts- Cameron Roberts (ex Geelong listed player)
Possibly 6-7 recruits from WAFL & VFL)

Nightcliff- Aaron Motlop joining his dad from Wanderers.
Talk of Chris Gibson bringing a few of he's mates from VIC.

Tiwi Bombers- Probally the most impressive recruiting club for this year with Alice Springs young guns Liam Jurrah and Kenny Morton set to join Tiwi this year along with Waratahs big man Kevin Bruce. There Southport players from last year also back for another year.

Palmerston- The big talk is Spider Everett to have a run this year also a few players from the Swan Hill League.

I have heard that a player has come up from country SA for the warratahs who could be a promising recruit has a big leap good long kick may start on the half forward flank or pocket played all his footy at full forward.

Spider Everitt was on ABC TV (NT) during one of the games in 07/08 (when Sydeny was up doing a community tour) and was talking about maybe playing with Waratahs.

There was an ex-Hawthorn listed player playing for Waratahs in that season - cannot think of his name...anyway Spider said he would be interested in joining him at Waratahs.

Interesting now that it is Palmerston that he is rumoured to be going to.

Just thought id come up with a little list of recruits who might be playing in the NTFL this year!

St Marys- Jai Middleton (6'8'' Ruckman from SA), Karl Lohde & Peter Macfarlane (Back for another season)

Waratahs- No news yet on there recruits but i dare say there should be a few quality players from Country VIC.

Wanderers- Shannon Motlop plus 2-3 players from SANFL (One of them maybe Shane Clayton ex Kangaroo).

Darwin- Havn't heard of any but id say afew WA youngsters from St Johns College.

Tiwi Bombers- Probally the most impressive recruiting club for this year with Alice Springs young guns Liam Jurrah and Kenny Morton set to join Tiwi this year along with Waratahs big man Kevin Bruce. There Southport players from last year also back for another year.

Palmerston- The big talk is Spider Everett to have a run this year also a few players from the Swan Hill League.

Waratahs- Pyramid hill’s Gavin James and Monash blues player Joel Bartram have signed
And Will Pattison….well he’s just tagging along

Spider Everitt was on ABC TV (NT) during one of the games in 07/08 (when Sydeny was up doing a community tour) and was talking about maybe playing with Waratahs.

There was an ex-Hawthorn listed player playing for Waratahs in that season - cannot think of his name...anyway Spider said he would be interested in joining him at Waratahs.

Interesting now that it is Palmerston that he is rumoured to be going to.

He was talking to Kris Barlow, the rumour of him playing up here for tahs was being circled last year. He supposedly mentioned it to Barlow.

Barlow will be returning for a couple games. If Spida does play up here it would only be for a couple games as he is shooting a reality show with his family as the tour around Australia (including Darwin).

He was talking to Kris Barlow, the rumour of him playing up here for tahs was being circled last year. He supposedly mentioned it to Barlow.

Barlow will be returning for a couple games. If Spida does play up here it would only be for a couple games as he is shooting a reality show with his family as the tour around Australia (including Darwin).

Kris Barlow - thats him - good player. Will be interesting to see what Spida does...

Rumor has it Geordie Coventry (grandson of Gordon) is playing at Tiwi Bombers next year. Good player , tall ruckman who will dominate this league.

Rumor has it Geordie Coventry (grandson of Gordon) is playing at Tiwi Bombers next year. Good player , tall ruckman who will dominate this league.

What makes you think he dominate the Ruck next year?
You must be surely under estimating the competition mate!
Whats he's age and height?

does any1 know what ever happend to bruce jarmyn and if he still plays

Good question. This is from memory so its sketchy...
Last time I saw Bruce playing NTFL football was quite a few years ago. It was when Alan Perrin was coach of Southern Districts.
I heard that Bruce was drunk and wanted to play during one game. Alan told him he couldnt...and that was the last time I saw him at the NTFL footy.

I hear he is in South Oz or maybe even WA. Someone out there probably knows - he is on FACEBOOK.

Anyway I think he hasnt played in the NTFL since then..(2004/2005 season???)
Bruce would be 32 or 33 years old or close to it.

One of the best photos I have seen from the NTFL...
Bruce Jarmyn taking possession of the ball with Darwin Buffs Pedro Stefanidakis giving up the chase in the background. It was on the NTFL Fixture once. Excellent player.

Anyway I will ask around and let you know if I hear something.

Last time I saw Bruce playing NTFL football was quite a few years ago. It was when Alan Perrin was coach of Southern Districts.
I heard that Bruce was drunk and wanted to play during one game. Alan told him he couldnt...and that was the last time I saw him at the NTFL footy.

I hear he is in South Oz or maybe even WA. Someone out there probably knows - he is on FACEBOOK.

Bruce Jarmyn taking possession of the ball with Darwin Buffs Pedro Stefanidakis giving up the chase in the background. It was on the NTFL Fixture once. Excellent player.

Bruce Jarmyn lives in adelaide somewhere and plays footy with Fabian Francis in some local comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cheers i played with him down in ballarat 2003. awsume player:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back