HB: Tate Boseley Warren
C: Horbury George Rippon
HF: Couch Keeble Wilkins
F: Dumont Curnow Schache
R: Wallace Anthony Peters
Int: McKenzie Lockyer Austin Giampolo Tsitas

No Wells or McMillan named

0108_roostersstadium_sp.ashx

This is Eureka Stadium in Ballarat today with a good dusting of snow. Lucky the boys are playing at Coburg this weekend!

1/4 time stats - Max Warren had 10 touches, Brad McKenzie with 7. Goal scorers - Nick Couch, Trent Dumont and Bryce Curnow #PJVFL
2:37pm - 3 Aug 14

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a pity he isn't AFL standard....well that's the line we have been fed. Kid could have a hundred and I still think he won't get a gig.
He comes in for Basti/adams, or we riot*.

(electronically via bigfooty)

I still have no ******* idea why we drafted ANOTHER inside mid.

Dumont is sixth in line. He'll never get a game.
It won't be from lack of form. It will be because our selection committee choses to play out of form players ahead of him.....plain and simple.

I couldn't believe it when I heard Brown was playing at Werribee today. His form was ok leading up to the Carlton game and it was only a week off, so fitness wasn't a consideration.

If he was best available, and we see him progressing really quickly i have no problem with it. Look at Luke Parker-keeping O'keefe out of Sydney's side. If he goes past Swallow, Zeibell then we've done well. He'll most probably go past Adams and Jacobs next year.

Makes it so hard for me to get excited about his form - regardless of how well he is going I can't see how he is going to make a difference onto what we already have.

We have to stop going best available in the first round and be more selective about their positions and skill sets. Crying out for speed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back