Scandal Nude pics of Cloke, Swan released

Aug 26, 2015
Pile of Melted servers
AFL Club
Richmond
Dr Susie has outdone herself. Seriously, she can just * off at this point :rolleyes:
* off.PNG

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
737 discussions about AFL scandals and rumours...says plenty, I don't know about you but for me the AFL has lost its way.
How do the actions of Swan and Cloke indicate the AFL has lost its way?

If anything, things are tamer these days, just more public.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
well said broski.

people in this country go on about womens rights and women have no rights, yet women have more rights than man
Feminists will be more critical of these women than most of the people objecting on here about double standards, ever have been or will be about the same thing happening to women.

So you are right, double standards.

Selwoods_Slot

Debutant
Sep 13, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Richmond
Look at the trouble chopstick Tracy caused with Dusty - which turned out to be nothing! And now again some chick can remain anonymous and sell her pathetic story to the media.. If a footy player went to the media with naked shots of some girl and said "look! this girl has been sending nude photos to everyone in the team" would the pics be published? Would the story be a scandal? No way, so why isn't the same respect given to the guys in these photos?

Aug 17, 2006
Lilyfield
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
Look at the trouble chopstick Tracy caused with Dusty - which turned out to be nothing! And now again some chick can remain anonymous and sell her pathetic story to the media.. If a footy player went to the media with naked shots of some girl and said "look! this girl has been sending nude photos to everyone in the team" would the pics be published? Would the story be a scandal? No way, so why isn't the same respect given to the guys in these photos?

Same reason it took half the day for this thread to be moved off the main board with mods posting all over it...

Cause Collingwood and Swanny sell bigger than most.

jatz14

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 13, 2011
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Glory W-League
If some random guy went to the media with photos a female celeb had been sending him, you bet it ends up on the cover of a mag. It isn't male v female, its celeb v non celeb.

KM00

Senior List
Jun 20, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
I feel for Swan and Cloke.

They have had their privacy violated by someone who put profit in front of their rights.

No the club should not be doing anything ... it was texts between consenting adults, and they should not have been sent to anyone else, much less published. Shame on both the women and the publisher.

*(I am female for the record)

grouse mate

Premiership Player
Jan 12, 2014
On a bike
AFL Club
GWS

You mean like Fevola and Bingle?

Yeah it made the news champ.

Tuco

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts SuperCoach Club Board Winner
Sep 28, 2005
Between ANZ & the SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bloods
Well Eddie is cracking jokes about it...so fair game then? Have at it, BF.

*something something Colling-wood* :oops:

FastLane

Club Legend
Jul 15, 2012
club tropicana
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
#TEAMWHAM
that you jesse stringer?

Juddism

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 17, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Claremont Football Club
How do the actions of Swan and Cloke indicate the AFL has lost its way?

If anything, things are tamer these days, just more public.

lol..the fact that there are this many pages on rumour and scandal..the fact that the AFL keeps tinkering with things like rules and trial nights etc..it's nothing more than a corporate love-child.

now, I've never met "Joffa" but I know he's pretty passionate about the game..and for him to say he would rather watch "World Cup Soccer" than todays AFL says great deal.

Mr Mediocracy

All Australian
Jun 25, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Some punter (didn't catch his name as i just got home from work) hinted that Woman's Day possibly tricked these two by a false account on something or false person to have them send the photos.

yyou

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 18, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
NY Mets, NO Pelicans, Toronto Leafs

DemonTim

Cancelled
10k Posts The Trident - Awarded to posters who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board
Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Oh good. Susie o brien saying the players should be punished with no mention of punishment for the distribution.

Ricmel

Premium Platinum
Jul 13, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
And why is that anyone's concern? Also in the article they say the photos are so old they are unsure if they were in there current relationship

Didn't say it was anyone's concern. It was a comment to a poster who said "who cares?" and I just said "Probably their girlfriends."

Back