Status
Not open for further replies.

hotpies10

Rookie
Jul 18, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Re: Nwfa

Who will win this weekends finals saturday spreyton and turners beach and sunday forth and east ulverstone

Som1

Debutant
Jun 2, 2009
North West
AFL Club
Carlton

Who will win this weekends finals saturday spreyton and turners beach and sunday forth and east ulverstone

Spreyton, Beach have a few injuries after last week, and East i would think, but hey, who knows bottom four been fighting it out for weeks.

hotpies10

Rookie
Jul 18, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood

Rumour has it that the bloke from peston was reported for the indescertion and fronts tribunal tonight.

aftertheFALLoutboy

Senior List
Mar 10, 2007
Ulv
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Rumour has it that the bloke from peston was reported for the indescertion and fronts tribunal tonight.

Any news?..

Sounds like Spreyton gave Turners beach a bit of a lesson today.. Hate to see Turners Beach go out in straight sets again!..

Beach beat West in the reserves though..

Diabolical Demon

Debutant
Oct 12, 2009
devonport
AFL Club
Richmond

Sad to hear of the passing of Forth stalwart Joey Hawkes . Joey was very much respected by all within Nwfa ranks and has given a big contribution to junior footy over the years as well . Condolences to Family and all at Forth F/C.

Diabolical Demon

Debutant
Oct 12, 2009
devonport
AFL Club
Richmond

Can tell you it was Justin Rootes reported after a complaint from a lady in the crowd !!??. Dangerous stuff when we let the spectators start getting involved in this sort of stuff , if a complaint is to be made it should come from the club initially ??. Can't comment on whether it was warranted or not as I didn't see it . Anyone heard how it went at tribunal ?.

Big Gun5

Draftee
Aug 25, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong

no surprise mouldy went to west, go back a few pages and it was stated mouldy and daggy wall would follow the chequebook, how true that seems. wouldn't want to be the player advocate for the tribunal at west this year with mooch auton , mouldy , daggy wall and medcraft , book up the next 5 months on a tuesday night !. will be very competitive at west this year but discipline will obviously be a problem !!!!.

Very wrong no reports at West yet

aftertheFALLoutboy

Senior List
Mar 10, 2007
Ulv
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Can tell you it was Justin Rootes reported after a complaint from a lady in the crowd !!??. Dangerous stuff when we let the spectators start getting involved in this sort of stuff , if a complaint is to be made it should come from the club initially ??. Can't comment on whether it was warranted or not as I didn't see it . Anyone heard how it went at tribunal ?.

Bit misleading. I heard it was a NWFA delegate or someone that was on the NWFA board/comission/whatever it is.

Would have thought he got off lightly anyway!..

Ah well, luxury you guys have is still having the second chance/week off up your sleeves.

Should be a couple good games this weekend.

hotpies10

Rookie
Jul 18, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood

I reckon trent Shadbolt from preston he will poll well and zac gallagher from turners beach also.

Diabolical Demon

Debutant
Oct 12, 2009
devonport
AFL Club
Richmond

I reckon trent Shadbolt from preston he will poll well and zac gallagher from turners beach also.

Yeh agree hotpies , "couta " shadbolt will poll ok but too many will pull votes off him . reckon you need to look a bit closer to home , Adam Flannery will go close . Matty wall , matt chamberlin,mark lowe should poll ok . Maybe dave vanderfeen and heath horton ( the pace and them yellow boots stand out ! ) as 'smokey's '?.

Som1

Debutant
Jun 2, 2009
North West
AFL Club
Carlton

Yeh agree hotpies , "couta " shadbolt will poll ok but too many will pull votes off him . reckon you need to look a bit closer to home , Adam Flannery will go close . Matty wall , matt chamberlin,mark lowe should poll ok . Maybe dave vanderfeen and heath horton ( the pace and them yellow boots stand out ! ) as 'smokey's '?.

Kouta will poll well, Adam Flannery another, Mark Lowe can poll in it but cant win due to suspention.

hotpies10

Rookie
Jul 18, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood

MY roughy is young michael richardson from sheffield. He is hard in and under player and very fair.

Som1

Debutant
Jun 2, 2009
North West
AFL Club
Carlton

mark stephenson from forth has announced his retirement and when have a lap of honour around ulverstone before the grand final

I think that will be the first lap of honour i've ever seen before a NWFA grand final i could be wrong though, any thoughts on NWFA medal, everyone seems to have their own thoughts, mine would be Flannery good bloke, deserves it and would have to poll well even though he came third in Forths B&F.

Som1

Debutant
Jun 2, 2009
North West
AFL Club
Carlton

i thinks its a first but worth it he is a cult hero

yeh get behind flan hopefully he wins it

And the Winners Are

Daniel Norris West Ulverstone - 22
Trent Shadbolt Preston - 21
Mark Lowe Spreyton 21 - ineligible
Bentley Johnson Preston -18

Flannery seventh

Good day out, now bring on the Grand Final:)

terminator 81

Rookie
Dec 27, 2009
burnie
AFL Club
West Coast

hey ya missed the grand final was it any good. Was there any punch ups or reports.

You missed a couple of good games. Big punchup after the half time siren in the seniors with all 44 players involved ( in front of the boozer ). I don't know how but only 2 players from Preston reported and red carded for the remainder of the match ! I don't give a rats either way cause i'm not associated with either club but how could you pick only two out of that ?. ( I was 15 meteres away and i saw all 44 throwing them ). Bently johnson was one reported and one of the rands was the other ( the smaller one don't know his name ) the bigger rand sat out the rest of the game with a busted eardrum from the fight i'm told , maybe his brother or johnson hit him ( friendly fire LOL ). Livened the crowd up anyway. Darren williams and cosgrove went toe to toe before the first bounce in the ressies as well , looked like cosgrove had williams on the backfoot. Always get this stuff at grand finals, love it . Aside from the fights couple of good games. West ressies were very good early but couldnt substain the pressure but never chucked in the towel. Seniors was over halfway through the third quarter when preston kicked 4 in a row and was almost 50 points ahead , preston too fast,too skilled and way harder at the ball. bring on next year.:)

aftertheFALLoutboy

Senior List
Mar 10, 2007
Ulv
AFL Club
North Melbourne

You missed a couple of good games. Big punchup after the half time siren in the seniors with all 44 players involved ( in front of the boozer ). I don't know how but only 2 players from Preston reported and red carded for the remainder of the match ! I don't give a rats either way cause i'm not associated with either club but how could you pick only two out of that ?. ( I was 15 meteres away and i saw all 44 throwing them ). Bently johnson was one reported and one of the rands was the other ( the smaller one don't know his name ) the bigger rand sat out the rest of the game with a busted eardrum from the fight i'm told , maybe his brother or johnson hit him ( friendly fire LOL ). Livened the crowd up anyway. Darren williams and cosgrove went toe to toe before the first bounce in the ressies as well , looked like cosgrove had williams on the backfoot. Always get this stuff at grand finals, love it . Aside from the fights couple of good games. West ressies were very good early but couldnt substain the pressure but never chucked in the towel. Seniors was over halfway through the third quarter when preston kicked 4 in a row and was almost 50 points ahead , preston too fast,too skilled and way harder at the ball. bring on next year.:)

Yeah, was pretty disapointed in some of the tactics from Motton.. Targeted young Brooks all day and he was out for the match after the fight which started for a such a ridiculous reason.. Elder Rand should have been carded as well, ran from half back to get in the fight and tried to king-hit Coglan who was standing back from the fight and wasnt involved, think every bloke in the crowd loved it when Coglan give him one square on the nose lol Rootes was up to his usual s**t again, Umpires to gutless to take any action though..

Well done to Motton anyway, clearly the best side all year and on the day.. Deserved the two premierships they got yesterday..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back