NWFA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Nwfa

I think she is clear sailing up at Preston for sure.Appleby may not go around but if David Jacobson and Adam and Damien Devries go back, they will be stronger."Freezer" is a superstar and Adam is very underated, both held Cuprona up this year-they deserve success after helping the Dogs out this yaer as with Jake who has well and truly done his time at Cuprona.Jason Hamilton from Spreyton in the mix to coach Cuprona from up that way-any info on him ?

Moocher i think Applebee will go around again, said he felt good this year and had good season, enjoyed not having the pressure of coaching.
Freezer and Jacobson will be welcome up there, freezer would like to end his playing days at preston i have been told.
Boys happy at preston, will stick together, mateship very strong.
Dont know anything on Jason Hamilton as yet.

Moocher i think Applebee will go around again, said he felt good this year and had good season, enjoyed not having the pressure of coaching.
Freezer and Jacobson will be welcome up there, freezer would like to end his playing days at preston i have been told.
Boys happy at preston, will stick together, mateship very strong.
Dont know anything on Jason Hamilton as yet.
Yep, Freezer, deserves to go out on a high. Champion bloke

Next year it will be a battle between Forth and Preston. Preston obviously because they're the yardstick of the competition, and Forth will add a few more players to the 8 or so stock players they've got.

did hear a whisper nick milbourne going to forth and geln riley coaching east ulvetstone any truth in either of them

did hear a whisper nick milbourne going to forth and geln riley coaching east ulvetstone any truth in either of them

I think your whisper on Milbourne could be right, but cant see Riley leaving Preston he's happy up there, could be wrong though

Anyone hear how tribunal went monday night? Been awhile since grand final but think charges were heard then. Whisper is that Coghlan got 4 wks with 2 suspended & Foley got 8 with 4 suspended? Plenty of others charged but haven't heard .

Anyone hear how tribunal went monday night? Been awhile since grand final but think charges were heard then. Whisper is that Coghlan got 4 wks with 2 suspended & Foley got 8 with 4 suspended? Plenty of others charged but haven't heard .

It's still going, on again tonight, NWFA f****d up apparently, they've got no idea what they're doing, its a joke been more than 2 months.

It's still going, on again tonight, NWFA f****d up apparently, they've got no idea what they're doing, its a joke been more than 2 months.
Come on fellas, fair dinkum how long does it take to get everyone together and then make a decision we over here in the major league,Darwin, get touched up in the combined games but at least our tribunal system is first rate !:thumbsu:

Come on fellas, fair dinkum how long does it take to get everyone together and then make a decision we over here in the major league,Darwin, get touched up in the combined games but at least our tribunal system is first rate !:thumbsu:

Moocher NWFA wouldn't know their arses from their earholes over here make their own rules up as they go.

Moocher NWFA wouldn't know their arses from their earholes over here make their own rules up as they go.
Must be dissapointing for plenty of people then I would have thought, would be nice for all concerned that it be finalised before next season begins :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i heard that as well and that west ulvy has lost 24plus players from last yrs list?

24 PLAYERS, poor old West cant seem to keep them, whats the problem over there and yes confirmed that Green to East, dont know much about him though.

Did hear that East will loose a few but to where i dont know maybe Ulverstone at this stage with Burgo to Forth.

24 PLAYERS, poor old West cant seem to keep them, whats the problem over there and yes confirmed that Green to East, dont know much about him though.

Did hear that East will loose a few but to where i dont know maybe Ulverstone at this stage with Burgo to Forth.
All hearsay, lets wait for clearances to come through, pretty easy to say something without factual information

All hearsay, lets wait for clearances to come through, pretty easy to say something without factual information

west ulvy always gunna lose a few with auton leaving from what i have heard forth are gunna be a top 3 team this yr havent heard to much from the beach or rosebery this yr be interesting to see where paul aktins will end up considering half the reason north let him go cause he couldnt commit to the full season throught work

West in world of trouble, everyone leaving most back at ulv. Toddy heading to Beach as bench coach to Gallagher. Another club he promised and spent plenty then walked away for someone else to worry about. Not the first time this happened? Emmo no anything? Brad Green coaching east will undo all good work Batts has done over last few yrs. Batts on move maybe to ulv but beach keen on him. Be surprised if plays against east tho as decent bloke who would struggle to play against side he coached last few yrs. Burgo to Forth? Find that strange as pretty loyal and usually gives side he's playing for good committment? NOT!

Hey, was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Toorak FC that merged with Rosberry to make the Rosberry-Toorak FC. Things like colours, where it played/was located, stuff like that. Can't seem to find much info about it and I've seen it called the Toorah FC as well which is confusing.

Hey, was wondering if anyone knew anything about the Toorak FC that merged with Rosberry to make the Rosberry-Toorak FC. Things like colours, where it played/was located, stuff like that. Can't seem to find much info about it and I've seen it called the Toorah FC as well which is confusing.

Toorak used to be the Tigers. Wore Black & Gold.
The team they merged with (Rosebery) were the Saints, same colours as Norfik' and St Kilda.
Their last individual seasons were 1986 in the WTFA, merged to play on in 1987.
No idea where Toorak's ground was, I'll ask 'Brows' Hill next time I see him, he used to play for Gormanston.

Cheers for that Kingpin. Have a feeling they played at Rosberry too as there is no such place as Toorak in Tasmania.

Anyone hear rumor that Matt Chamberlain, Brodie Ling & Batten boys from East heading to Preston? Heaps must be leaving Preston to keep them under salary cap? Not likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back