NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Jericho and Edge said that the ending to the Nexus match at SummerSlam was Cena's decision. Team WWE were always supposed to win, but it wasn't supposed to end in the way it did

let's review the flaws in the Nexus - original version (from what I can recall):
Daniel Bryan getting fired
Skip Sheffield getting injured
Nexus losing the Summerslam match
Barrett not winning the title
Forced Cena to join, and he didn't turn heel

So.....
Sami vs Adrian......

7drHiqr.gif

As if Kenta wasn't going to win. That was a boss kick though.

That main event was pretty good. Tyson Kidd needs to go back to the main roster though. He is way too good to be in NXT.

The sooner Charlotte moves up the better the Divas division will be. Add Bayley as well and there will finally be a group of actual good female wrestlers again.

So I've not really ever watched NXT much before, and after watching Takeover and the latest NXT episode I seriously question why I haven't watched it much more. I haven't seen a wrestling program that enjoyable in a long time. NXT takes a huge s**t all over any of the current WWE programs - including RAW. Hell, I'm almost excited about NXT that I might even say it's better than the PPV's.

Also that kick from Hideo (still dislike the name change) >

Agree there mate. I've only been watching NXT for a couple of months but I enjoy it a lot more than RAW. If NXT went for double the amount of time then I would probably just watch that and not worry about RAW.

Also lol @ the Frodo Baggins chant for Neville.

The sooner Charlotte moves up the better the Divas division will be. Add Bayley as well and there will finally be a group of actual good female wrestlers again.

It won't be better until they change their mindset on promoting the division. bunch of 5 min matches won't cut it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back