NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

The only problem I saw with that is the accent. It comes across as someone who can't have a serious character, mind you it's the only piece of promo work I've seen from him so who knows. I'll see if I can find more.

Lol Bo Dallas is that bad on the mic the crowd is doing CM Punk and Daniel Bryan chants.

Pretty decent match between Emma and Summer Rae. Emma has pretty good moves aswell, would like to see her in a match on RAW soon.

Sami Zayn looks really good, can't wait to see him take on Cesaro at NXT Arrival.

Also did anyone see the crowd sign that had CM Punks's Departure with ratings going down? Though that was hilarious.

Arrival was awesome. Paige v Emma was one of the best divas matches I've ever seen in the WWE! Can't wait till Paige is called up and joins Emma on the main roster. Modern day Trish v Lita.
El Generico (Sorry I love his indy name lol) v Cesaro was awesome (as expected)
Bo v Neville was good as well. Bo is annoying as hell but he's quite good in the ring.

Bring on the future!!! :D

WWE loves big guys
Could be funny though if Wiki is right this guy is smarter the most
I'd prefer them to push Rusev than Rawley! Rusev is awesome in the ring. His good on the mic as well. The only problem is that I doubt he can speak English, which is a major disadvantage in WWE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emma's Powerbomb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Batista Bomb.

The Divas match was pretty decent though I enjoyed their first match together more.

Cesaro vs Zayn is match of the year so far. Fantastic match, was blown away by it.

Rest of the show was meh.

tumblr_n1q3gciYwQ1r6ybcpo1_400.gif

Enormous win :D

thoughts on the Adam Rose (formerly Leo Kruger) entrance?
http://videos.sapo.pt/PVBZclqygOGTO2fhpIjd

The entrance was the best part of it!

The party scene beforehand nearly killed the whole gimmick dead before it started. Horrible piece of television, with a lifeless "party" in the background.

I think Adam Rose is more likely to find himself on WWE tv than Leo Kruger ever was, cos Kruger was very one-dimensional, and wasn't entertaining in the way that Adam Rose might be - but it's still not going to be a succesful WWE gimmick. People bought into Bryan because he busts his arse, and because he's an every man for whom wrestling is his life. I don't believe people will buy into someone who supposedly gets to party for 6 days a week and wrestle on 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back