NXT Discussion Thread (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, how didn't I mention yet, the entrance ramp plays videos! Soon enough everything in NXT will be displaying videos.

I love Blake and Murphy, probably because Murphy is Australian and I want him to succeed. After watching WWE for so long I'm kinda scared that if Murphy doesn't have the title he'll fade into irrelevancy. So the more I think of it, the more I realise that people here probably would have wanted them to win to. If I said that on Reddit or somewhere though, there'd be a lot more people who disagree with me.

I do love that they had Alexa help them, the boos were so good. I have to agree on their look, they almost looked as stupid as Enzo, it was great!

Enzo and Cass' new shirt actually looks pretty cool too.
I no longer mind if Budster drops off after this. It has been a productive and LONG reign which is something of which to be proud.

But yeah, would absolutely love if they at least stayed together because they're probably irrelevant apart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Bailey does the unthinkable the world will implode.

272.gif

Some notes I made during the show:

Love the way they made it seem like Hideo injured his arm before the show and Ko's reaction.

Finn v Tyler- Solid without reaching any great heights but the ending was boss. Finns chops sounded brutal. I feel it was better match than it would have been if it was a triple threat.

The Mountain in the crowd with Steph. Something to that? New career?

Emma/Dana v Charlotte/Bayley- Okay match. Dana was better than I thought she would be but is still not ready to be on T.V. It looked like there was a hint of nip from Charlotte at one stage.

Rhyno v Corbin- surprisingly up tempo. Expected Baron to go over but hoped Rhyno would. Baron’s best match IMO. Great match for 2 beasts.

KO with another excellent promo. The little dig at Cena was great.

Enzo/Cas v Blake/Murphy- Cas needs more mic and ring time. Back breaker on Enzo looked brutal and then he followed it up with an awesome DDT. Crap ending though. Enzo and Cas are ridiculously over and need and deserve the titles. I’m not going to complain as I like Blake and Murphy and hopefully it means more Alexa Bliss.

Becky v Sasha- Great match. Match of the night. Becky looked strong as hell and I’m convinced she’ll be the next champ. The crowd after the match was class.

Sami v Owens- Good match before the beat down. I actually thought we would get a proper result but I don’t mind how it turned out. Hopefully it is their way of writing off Sami so he can go up to the main roster. I have no idea who Samoa Joe is but he must be decent judging by the crowds reaction.

Charlotte is a very unattractive lady.

I thought the same at first but the more I see her the more attractive she is. She is far from the best looking in NXT but I'd hardly call her unattractive.

I thought the same at first but the more I see her the more attractive she is. She is far from the best looking in NXT but I'd hardly call her unattractive.

Lol people think the Bella's are ugly and Paige is the hottest thing ever around here so wouldn't take much notice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back