O and M 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Just heard on a news update that fev said he might play in the o & m this year

Interesting, he was overlooked in the draft some 10 weeks ago, then linked with Yarrawonga not long after that.(which Yarra denied.) not long after he quoted, he had done a deal with a specific club and was very happy.And nothing has been said since....
If he is coming to the O & M, is it Yarra... or maybe the big spending Raiders..... Wang magpies.... Albury Tigers..... or even Myrtleford.?
Who knows, but all is very quiet about him and his possible whereasbouts in 2012.

Interesting, he was overlooked in the draft some 10 weeks ago, then linked with Yarrawonga not long after that.(which Yarra denied.) not long after he quoted, he had done a deal with a specific club and was very happy.And nothing has been said since....
If he is coming to the O & M, is it Yarra... or maybe the big spending Raiders..... Wang magpies.... Albury Tigers..... or even Myrtleford.?
Who knows, but all is very quiet about him and his possible whereasbouts in 2012.

i hope it is the saints! though i doubt it

Have heard it is Yarra!! Rumor mill has it that is he is coming very cheap for a player of his profile perhaps something to do with some outstanding debts with a bookie:rolleyes:. If true a huge gain for Yarra and O & M

Yes...have heard the same thing. His been told he can work some of the debt off by playing for them? why else would he travel over 3 hrs to play footy?

Rodriguez you arrogant tosser. Perhaps he is going to
Yarra because they are a great club. They have had the same
President for 20 + years and he lives and breathes football
They can get players cheaper than big spending clubs like
Albury and raiders because of their culture. Also heard he
Is only going to play home games if he does sign due to his
Age and also so other albury based clubs don't cash
In on him bringing in huge gate takings for other
Clubs to profit on. If so sucked in to the albury clubs
And good on yarra. Try running a club on a bit of team culture
Instead of cold hard cash albury and raiders. Seems to
Be working for yarra and lavington. We all know you can
Buy a premiership mr joss but how bout building a team of mates
Topped with some recruits to win one. I'm sure the celebrations
Would be much more fun and a lot less fake
:)

Rodriguez you arrogant tosser. Perhaps he is going to
Yarra because they are a great club. They have had the same
President for 20 + years and he lives and breathes football
They can get players cheaper than big spending clubs like
Albury and raiders because of their culture. Also heard he
Is only going to play home games if he does sign due to his
Age and also so other albury based clubs don't cash
In on him bringing in huge gate takings for other
Clubs to profit on. If so sucked in to the albury clubs
And good on yarra. Try running a club on a bit of team culture
Instead of cold hard cash albury and raiders. Seems to
Be working for yarra and lavington. We all know you can
Buy a premiership mr joss but how bout building a team of mates
Topped with some recruits to win one. I'm sure the celebrations
Would be much more fun and a lot less fake
:)

So are people saying that they would only only play a bloke for home games so other clubs don't make money on gate takings??? I would rather a club make a few bucks over the gate and beat them then not take my gun recruit (lets face it Fev would be the best country footballer running around anywhere by a long way) and risk losing.

If that is the thought process of whatever club he ends up at then it is wrong and an indictment on the club and the league

Fairly confident Albury other mystery team, it seems coach Danny Stevens has promised Fev a pathway to GWS in 2013 if he commits to the Tiges in 2012 :cool:

A reliable source informed me, that at 9:20am this morning Brendan Fevola signed with the Albury Tigers to play 5 Home games. Part of the deal is that Colin Joss has agreed to pay off Fevolas debt to Pigeon man Allan Tripp, for his signature.

Looks like the Tigers have beaten the Pigeons again !!! Its true, you cant BEAT MONEY !!!!!!!!!:cool:

A reliable source informed me, that at 9:20am this morning Brendan Fevola signed with the Albury Tigers to play 5 Home games. Part of the deal is that Colin Joss has agreed to pay off Fevolas debt to Pigeon man Allan Tripp, for his signature.

Looks like the Tigers have beaten the Pigeons again !!! Its true, you cant BEAT MONEY !!!!!!!!!:cool:

Might want to check that reliable source mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get your foot out of your mouth and perhaps shut it before you
Make a bigger fool of yourself if that's possible

Get your foot out of your mouth and perhaps shut it before you
Make a bigger fool of yourself if that's possible

Well done Yarra.Whatever the deal is in dollar terms, at the end of the day thats between the club and the player. The most important factor is that the player performs on the field and off the field.(becomes part of the club and its activities, etc etc.)
The Fev will want to have some fitness as he will soon find out the O&M is a strong league,not far behind the VFL, where he played in 2011, and a stronger league then the NTFL, where he played 6 odd games and averaged 8.75 goals a game this summer.He wont be averaging that in this league.....NTFL is very quick and attacking, but is nowhere near the standard of defensive plays and physical standard that occurs in the O&M.
No doubt, the gatetakings at Yarras home games will recieve a significant increase, as he is such a drawcard, which will see young kids and adults of all ages coming to see him play. and its great for the league to have this guy playing.
I can imagine,... if he has a good year and Yarra make the grand final, the attendance will be huge.
If the Fev performs, then lets enjoy. Great for the league .

Well done Yarra.Whatever the deal is in dollar terms, at the end of the day thats between the club and the player. The most important factor is that the player performs on the field and off the field.(becomes part of the club and its activities, etc etc.)
The Fev will want to have some fitness as he will soon find out the O&M is a strong league,not far behind the VFL, where he played in 2011, and a stronger league then the NTFL, where he played 6 odd games and averaged 8.75 goals a game this summer.He wont be averaging that in this league.....NTFL is very quick and attacking, but is nowhere near the standard of defensive plays and physical standard that occurs in the O&M. No doubt, the gatetakings at Yarras home games will recieve a significant increase, as he is such a drawcard, which will see young kids and adults of all ages coming to see him play. and its great for the league to have this guy playing.
I can imagine,... if he has a good year and Yarra make the grand final, the attendance will be huge.
If the Fev performs, then lets enjoy. Great for the league .

Once again, I don't believe this to be the case at all.

It's unfortunate for you and your source that that you are still reporting this bullshit on the 2011 site, maybe Jossy offered him then and got beaten by Yarra in 2012 ! You can BEAT MONEY ! WITH MONEY !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back