O&M 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be surprised if they play Kossie more in the ruck, when he plays, gestier and Dess play high and leave Prior deep..

Luke has obviously learned some new tricks if he is playing high... That awkward left-foot drop as he kicks for goal should be noted at AusKick days. The message = Good and productive forwards are not robots!

Does anyone think they can put together a best 21 for their side at this stage? I know it's early but at least it will get something happening!

How much money (roughly) would some of these blokes be getting paid?

I think we will get some very interesting guesses. Nobody knows but everyone is an expert on the figures clubs pay their players. And it's always the same, every other club pays overs and their club pays under what everyone thinks they are paying.

Creswell trying to play down Maksymow tonight on the news. "In talks". Common knowledge he and Shane Munroe drove to Junee before Christmas and he signed. Released on Feb 12.

Would be probably worth more money to them to stay at Albury
Maybe the o&m could go it alone and provide a game for all suspended dons players. Under the undue hardship and likely to cause untold psychological and physical harm such a ban could cause!
Dons players allocated to various clubs , and they pay the league/club to play. Not the other way round.
10 to Corowa!
Civic duty to assist young fellows under severe duress.
James hired to join umpires board! Sorry hird. Maybe spell checker got it right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rhys O'Sullivan from Shepp Bears to Yarrawonga

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
He was part of the 3 Bears players that Albury made offers to and had to withdraw. Couldn't fit them in. Ben Murphy to Lavington.

Maybe the o&m could go it alone and provide a game for all suspended dons players. Under the undue hardship and likely to cause untold psychological and physical harm such a ban could cause!
No hardship for the banned Essendon players OTS. They just joined the Joss workforce, same gig as Schultz, can't play this year, but sign him anyway. It's the old ''you never know when you may need them scenario''.

Have watched Magpies train a couple of times now. Newton very influential with drills and game style. Expect a lot of his experience to come through from Norwood. Forwards are working up high and turning around to space in drills. Looking good.

Aberfeldie (EDFL Premier) looking for a practice match opponent on 12 March - long weekend.

Keen to travel to your ground or nearby if available.

PM if keen.

NT guru Jackson Clark reporting Richmond VFL and Glenelg have made approaches to Rocco Tunglatalum. This bloke is obsessed with Rocco and wouldnt report it if there wasnt some truth in it. Could have epic ramifications in raiderland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back