Teams Las Vegas Raiders - The Black Hole

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. That would be interesting. Get some more picks, I suppose. He's slowly building a team through this free agency period. Granted it's an older team but you can only assume the older guys are there a support all the draftees we will have. That being said, we could bomb again and it's back to square one again.

Not Denarius.

Trade Jacoby.
Jacoby was released soon as FA opened.

Denarius has skills, but tends to switch off and go missing. He was our only big play maker tho. Streater is more of a possession receiver and doesn't score many TDs whereas Moore does. But he switches off, lazy etc.

We need a #1 receiver. True #1 > Moore's inconsistency

He did his rookie year, first few games. But then he kept getting injured. And then when he returned he become completely ineffective. Think lisfranc ruined him too.

He was a s**t hot kick returner and I'll always remember his catch against the Chiefs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am leaning towards not picking a QB at 5. I just think take BPA available..Mack, Clowney if they fall to 5 (doubt Clowney does), and even though the WR class is deep, Watkins. I reckon we can get a decent QB in 2nd/3rd. I actually still want to see what McGloin can do with some better protection and some decent receivers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back