Teams Las Vegas Raiders - The Black Hole

Because Rivera is not an online blocking te, he can't do it, so he'll never be a no1
He isn't, but I would rather try to improve someone's blocking than trying to improve route running and catching.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
He isn't, but I would rather try to improve someone's blocking than trying to improve route running and catching.
He's not built for it tho so it's like pissing into the wind.

It's not easy to teach players how to block either. It's actually very difficult. Eg, Bruce Campbell. A lot of drafted linemen struggle for years learning and bust.

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Q: Would you say it’s more like you’re just not a talker?
Mack:
“No doubt. And that’s the thing. This is a lot of talking, but this level of play, I’m not a talker too. I’m not a talker. I like a lot the action man, I like to go out and play football and show you what I can do instead of tell you.” from raiders.com

"Look on, make no sound" Victory Joseph Conrad.

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Its a one man team............................after todays effort.

Most fans will look at the Oakland Raiders defense for rising young stars like Khalil Mack. But the Silver and Black have intriguing second-year running back Latavius Murray, who could make their offensive attack the most promising part of Oakland’s journey back to NFL relevance.
Murray will become a breakout star for the Raiders if they just give him the opportunity.
Drafted in the sixth round of the 2013 draft, Murray was a terrifying combination of size (6’3”, 230 lbs) and speed (ran a 4.38 40-yard dash at his pro day) as a runner for the University of Central Florida. In his career with the Golden Knights, Murray totaled 37 rushing touchdowns and was selected to the 2012 All-Conference USA First Team. On all 407 carries in his college career, he never lost a fumble, according to Jeff Legwold of The Denver Post.
But Murray’s game isn’t just about being big, fast and never losing a fumble.
Murray can contribute as a receiver and blocker as well. He caught 50 balls for 524 yards during his college career and was an effective lead blocker for quicker backs.

volkerball

Team Captain
Aug 25, 2013
Illinois
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
i1Aad8h0PzqKT.gif

Back