Politics Occupy Wall Street

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well your grammar and spelling is poor. You believe conspiracy theories, and don't believe in climate change or vaccination.
This is all the actual evidence we have to go on...

What conclusion do you think we should draw?

My grammar and spelling is great, actually.

When Im paid for it.

I dont "believe conspiracy theories", have never "denied climate change" and i object to enforced injections of ANY kind on principle.

No need to lie.

You intentionally misspell on this forum? And intentionally use poor grammar?

So you agree with AGW?
And you agree that vaccines work?
Cool, my opinion of you just increased so much!

No idea where you got this AGW belief of mine from. I am a greenie.

Id love to share a story which would paint me as an eco warrior but its not for public consumption.

I never said vaccines did not work.

You must be confusing me with someone else.

I'm using my phone as well. But I use a good phone... not a 'sheeple' iphone.

Right.

Says more about you than me, that you think my written skills are poor, or even relevant in any of this conversation.

Do you even own tools?

I don't understand.
You've been to two universities, I'm assuming for two different degrees?
And due to your uni education, you realise that people in high school are not as educated as you?

no he went to 2 unis for 0 degrees, looks down on tertiary education as 'brainwashing' and prefers the esteemed colleges of youtube or zerohedge for education purposes.

ibyzm46dHiYMq0.gif

So, you know how to spell, but you intentionally misspell when posting on this forum?

Spelling isn't something you just forget...

It is when you speak more than you type.

I use spell check. Where are my errors?

You are looking at it from an economic view without factoring the psychology.

If we wipe out all the power hungry money hoarders...

what psychology? you'll do nothing but make people afraid which means there more likely to become hostile, you haven't addressed any of the mechanisms that are causing the problem.

it's not greed that causes the disparity its the system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A system that is run, owned, operated and endorsed by the 0.01%.

I do not believe fear will be the driving emotion, but love.

And you want to keep it. Just sounds like the makings of a coup then a revolution. Unless you get rid of the system all that will happen is others take their place.

Killing a general doesn't kill an army.....other people just take charge.

But I tip my hat to your Orwellian reference even if you were unaware you made it.

Zero Hedge[1] is a batshit insane Austrian economics-based finance blog run by a pseudonymous founder who posts articles under the name "Tyler Durden," after the character from Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk.
Tyler claims to be a "believer in a sweeping conspiracy that casts the alumni of Goldman Sachs as a powerful cabal at the helm of U.S. policy, with the Treasury and the Federal Reserve colluding to preserve the status quo." While this is not an entirely unreasonable statement of the problem, his solution actually mirrors the anatagonist in Fight Club in that Tyler wants, per Austrian school ideas, to lead a catastrophic market crash in order to destroy banking institutions and bring back "real" free market capitalism.[2]
The site posts nearly indecipherable analyses of multiple seemingly unrelated subjects to point towards a consistent theme of economic collapse any day now, and has accurately predicted 200 of the last 2 recessions. Tyler seems to repeat The Economic Collapse Blog's idea of posting blog articles many times a day and encouraging people to post it as far and wide as humanly possible. Tyler moves away from the format of long lists to write insanely dense volumes[3] filled with (often contradicting) jargon that makes one wonder if the writers even know what the words actually mean.[4] The site first appeared in early 2009, meaning that (given Tyler's habit of taking a s**t on each and every positive data point), anyone listening to him from the beginning missed the entire 2009-2013 rally in the equities market.
The only writer conclusively identified is Dan Ivandjiiski, who conducts public interviews on behalf of Zero Hedge.[5] The blog came online several days after he lost his job at Wexford Capital, a Connecticut-based hedge fund (run by a former Goldman trader). And proceeded to choose his pen name from a nihilistic psychotic delusion.
Zero Hedge is not quite the NaturalNews of economics, but not for want of trying.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Zero_Hedge

Who runs 'rationalwiki'?

In April 2007, Peter Lipson, a doctor of internal medicine, repeatedly attempted to edit Conservapedia's article on breast cancer to include evidence arguing against Conservapedia's claim that abortion was a major cause of the disease. Conservapedia administrators "questioned his credentials and shut off debate".[14] Several editors whose accounts were blocked by Conservapedia administrators, including Lipson, started another website, RationalWiki, a sometimes satirical and sometimes serious wiki website with articles written from a secular, progressive perspective.[78] RationalWiki's self-stated purpose is to analyze and refute "pseudoscience", the "anti-science movement", and "crank ideas", as well as to conduct "explorations of authoritarianism and fundamentalism" and explore "how these subjects are handled in the media."[79][80]
According to an article published in the Los Angeles Times in 2007, RationalWiki members "monitor Conservapedia. And—by their own admission—engage in acts of cyber-vandalism.".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservapedia#RationalWiki

So you are citing a self-described satirical wiki as your source?

Perhaps I gave you too much credit.

An upper-middle-class-rebel-against-his-own-childhood-for-a-few-years-in-uni type who quotes satirical wikis as a source.

Good laugh to start a Tuesday morning :thumbsu:

So you are citing a self-described satirical wiki as your source?

well duh, wasn't that obvious from the quoted text? or did you struggle to understand it? zerohedge is for nutbars, which is why all your predictions/concerns have been waaaaay off base.

An upper-middle-class-rebel-against-his-own-childhood-for-a-few-years-in-uni type who quotes satirical wikis as a source.

Good laugh to start a Tuesday morning :thumbsu:

nawww, you still cut up about your modest beginnings? why'd you never complete your degree(s) by the way? pares run out of money? sad :(

all your predictions/concerns have been waaaaay off base.
Which predictions?
why'd you never complete your degree(s) by the way?
Wrong again.

Speaking of degrees, what are you doing with yours? To spend as much time on 'an obscure football forum' as you do would preclude you from typical comm/law jobs which demand heavy work loads.

Didn't make the cut for the big firms despite your privileged upbringing? Talk about a colossal failure.

I wonder if you were a SA type at uni. They make misfits feel welcome to expand their cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back