Politics Occupy Wall Street

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course there have been wealthy dynastic families, but to suggest they're responsible for every human achievement for thousands of years, especially in response to a post about how workers rights and social freedom movements occur (hint: these things tend to happen in spite of the efforts of the super-wealthy), is so ******* dumb I'm not sure why I'm even responding. Clown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah, getting 2 degrees, multiple properties, good jobs. i sure showed my parents lol!

your reading comprehension is way off (shocked i tell you!). at no stage whatsoever have i said i was a "conspiracy nut". i'm far, far too smart and well-educated to fall for the nonsense swallowed by some people here. but yes, i love a good bit of reefer!

because you ask me to :) (plus, i've been cyberstalked before by a nutjob who wanted to sue me for mocking his idiotic opinions on a forum. why make it easier?

Let me guess
strategy

Please do share your understanding of the wealth distribution at the top of the pyramid then?

what do you want me to say? that the rich keep getting richer while the poor, poorer? that the top X% own the majority of the world's wealth? that inequality in many nations has never been so great? that's all pretty obvious and well-established.

no secret ruling trillionaire families though.

Yes yes, I know you think there’s a whole secret society of uber rich that control the universe, but you don’t actually have any evidence with which to support that paranoia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back