Review Oct 30 - 4pm - CEO session on Twitter

Remove this Banner Ad

Better to get him to do a Reddit AMA.
Yeah my brother said this to me as well.
Whatever we do for 'bigfooty' I want it to be on 'bigfooty'.

Would have loved more from the twitter session -> but it's something.
I'll guarantee we'll do something more fulfilling for all of you.

B1K_h7cCcAAEmMs.jpg

Keyboard/screen config must have been set up by Triggy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah my brother said this to me as well.
Whatever we do for 'bigfooty' I want it to be on 'bigfooty'.

Would have loved more from the twitter session -> but it's something.
I'll guarantee we'll do something more fulfilling for all of you.

It's definitely a huge improvement on good old Funt Cace.

We probably need to realise though, that they may not want people like us who take such a large interest in the off field stuff, as well as the on field, asking questions that may prove difficult to answer.

Amazing how quickly things change. 3 months ago Trigg tried to claim that the stadium deal was a non issue and he was more than happy with it, fast forward a few months and Fages just said on AA that the club is not at all happy with it and the extra revenue is not flowing through to the clubs.

Such a breath of fresh air to finally have a CEO that puts the club first rather than Trigg who was more interested in appeasing the SANFL boys club.

Just heard him on 5AA. Seemed pretty adamant that the current AO deal is shite and too in favour of the SMA. Also said the list manager won't be done til around Christmas time.

I'd love to get his thoughts regarding Trigg being involved in the AO review. I can't imagine it sits all that well with him to have the CEO of a direct rival being involved in shaping our financial future. Seriously, what incentive is there for Trigg to get the best deal possible for us, when all it does is strengthen a club he's now tasked with competing against?

From what I've heard, and have heard for a long time, you can pretty much lock in Justin Reid as the list manager.

I'd probably have a couple of volunteers who are better at these things take some of the questions we have and reword them to something he will actually answer. For example he wont answer an angry rant/statement disguised as a question or attack at the Trigg era but it might be a good question if written the right way.

I'd probably have a couple of volunteers who are better at these things take some of the questions we have and reword them to something he will actually answer. For example he wont answer an angry rant/statement disguised as a question or attack at the Trigg era but it might be a good question if written the right way.

Exactly. I nominate Hemi for anything governance related. :D :thumbsu:

And was it Kane McGoodwin who managed to pick apart our vague financial reports?

I'd love to get his thoughts regarding Trigg being involved in the AO review. I can't imagine it sits all that well with him to have the CEO of a direct rival being involved in shaping our financial future. Seriously, what incentive is there for Trigg to get the best deal possible for us, when all it does is strengthen a club he's now tasked with competing against?

From what I've heard, and have heard for a long time, you can pretty much lock in Justin Reid as the list manager.

Wait, surely Trigg isn't involved in the review anymore?!

And yea, I think Reid is a done deal.

Exactly. I nominate Hemi for anything governance related. :D :thumbsu:

And was it Kane McGoodwin who managed to pick apart our vague financial reports?
Yes, I did my analysis of the financials. Think the thread had annual report in title if searching

Even when he wasn't at Carlton it was a mistake to have him doing the review.

Trigg was a SANFL stooge and his opinion that the original stadium deal for Adelaide Oval was "fine" is a clear example of this. Trigg always gave the impression that his job was to make money for the SANFL and then whatever the Crows could make above that was a bonus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back