October Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray tell me where Buffering shifted ground? I do wonder if you know your rules of racing, would have been upheld if it wasn't a G1

Blind Freddy could see Buffering comes out as TOB comes in.

I backed Rebel Dane so the result means nothing to me, I'm guessing your kick is doing a lot of talking right now.

EAD, correct weight.

I backed LR and Angelic Light, so I'd didn't really care either way. Feel that he was probably lucky to get away with that - and I'd say lucky that TOB started a slight shift before he cut in on his running and caused him to shy.

Blind Freddy could see Buffering comes out as TOB comes in.

I backed Rebel Dane so the result means nothing to me, I'm guessing your kick is doing a lot of talking right now.

EAD, correct weight.
You again with that bullshit excuse for a post, go read my post 5mins before the race and tell me how well my kick is doing

You again with that bullshit excuse for a post, go read my post 5mins before the race and tell me how well my kick is doing

Well ill ****ed then at how you came to your conclusion. Glad you're not a steward.

Right decision, couldn't attribute full blame to LR.

Great run, did it at both ends but hard luck tales for sure. I want a poster of that finish in my room...

Would look good just above your car bed. :thumbsu:

Never in doubt :rolleyes:
Well done, I missed the price but wanted to launch in anyway at the short quote just because I couldn't see ANYTHING else winning, well I stayed out but * talk about earning it late. Imagine if you had a mint on LR at the TAB (not protest payout) then had to deal with that in the last :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Well done, I missed the price but wanted to launch in anyway at the short quote just because I couldn't see ANYTHING else winning, well I stayed out but **** talk about earning it late. Imagine if you had a mint on LR at the TAB (not protest payout) then had to deal with that in the last :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Yea, got good overs on nearly all mine tonight. Dont know why Dunn gave up the lead on Arctic Song. Coulda been worse i suppose, Pheidon going under would have woken the neighbours up.

Would look good just above your car bed. :thumbsu:
"I sleep in a car bed, do you??"

"I sleep in a big bed with my wife..."

"I have the 2014 Manikato finish above my desk..."

Homer-Angry-Suspicious-Confused-Perplexed.jpg

Well ill ****** then at how you came to your conclusion. Glad you're not a steward.
I came to my decision based on the rules of racing, you are suppose to be well clear before shifting in towards the fence so as to avoid accidents. It is of my opinion Newitt in his desperation to get to the front had moved too quickly in due to the scale of the race. He was thinking of his paycheck at the expense of the other riders safety.

Quite clearly LR was shifting ground in, TOB reacted to that which caused the chain reaction into Buffering. I believe Buffering was 4 wide virtually all the way from the gates to the first turn and the interference reflects that as it came from the outside in. I think the only thing that saved Newitt was the fact TOB shyed away before contact was made.

Angelic Light was the horse that should have won the race but who really cares it was a chook lotto as to be expected from a very even bunch.

Backed LR and was prepared for it to get taken down. Not much leeway when the margin's so slim. Have to wonder what would've happened if the roles were reversed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moonee Valley
Rc2 Rocky King
Rc4 Glenrowan Prince
Rc5 Au Revoir
Rc6 Speediness
Rc7 Chivalry
Rc8 Sacred Falls

Quaddie 1,7/2,10,13/1,2,6,8/1,2,4,5,6,7,8.

Doomben Rc3 no8
Morphetville Rc 8 no5

Again we see a Euro debuting at a suitable distance in Au Revoir.
Has proper form in France against good quality, no idea how hes travelled but he is impossible to leave out

seth

Dare I say it ... leader bi...

Get out stakes ...

Boss Lane into Fawkner @ $14s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back