October - Not a true Group 1 rated thread. #spring

Remove this Banner Ad

I've heard the wraps on New Bay are pretty big - can he cause an upset?

I've heard the wraps on New Bay are pretty big - can he cause an upset?

I'f Treve runs to her best I doubt it. I also think he wants a bit more juice in the ground - I think Golden Horn is probably a better chance of an upset now he's got his dry ground. I'd be really surprised if the winner didn't come from the top 3 in betting.

However will he beat the amazing Winx?

seth

I'd assume he's at least a 3 length better horse than Ecuador. :p

In all seriousness she looks pretty amazing - however I've never been one for Epsom winners straight into the Cox Plate. I'd still be with the battle hardened 2000m types at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.stream2watch.co/sports/horse-racing/racing-uk-live-stream-october-02

For those interested in streaming the french racing tonight.

In regards to Winx, I think she is probably Australia's best hope in the race, she was only a little thing as a 3yo and not sure whether she is any bigger now but she is fully matured and I think she has gone to a new level campaign.

That win yesterday was very impressive, she did it easy and ran slick time in the process, she is rating well with me at this point in time and I only see her improving again out to 2000M.

If she finds another 2-3 lengths she is right up to winning a Cox Plate.

If the Internationals run up their ability then I think one of them will most likely win but she is for me at this stage the best of the local hopes ahead of Kermadec.

Agree shes better than the average Epsom winner but Ill pass at $6
Never raced this way & MV isnt the track to try it.
Waller was talking Myer until today,

seth

Agree shes better than the average Epsom winner but Ill pass at $6
Never raced this way & MV isnt the track to try it.
Waller was talking Myer until today,

seth

Myer sounds like a good plan to me :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back