ODD BBQ Cup Final - WA v NSW

Remove this Banner Ad

I am so god damned happy seeing this, I almost prefer the warriors winning to the Aus team.

Same. I was thinking to myself today who do I want to see win more? I love watching WA and supporting them. Sometimes when watching Australia, especially when they are being so dominant overs some teams (West Indies for example), I kind of wish the opposition would give us a fight and find myself cheering their good performances.

When its state v state the competition is so tight. And I feel such an allegiance to being West Australian - I love following it.

I am so god damned happy seeing this, I almost prefer the warriors winning to the Aus team.

I'm more of a domestic fan over the international stuff as well, love state cricket.

Also congrats Warriors :thumbsu:, hopefully another long drought is broken this year ;)

It's the beginning of half our players playing for Australia and WA turning to s**t again

Well bowlers only really, and Whiteman. But we have a bit of depth in the bowling department. I think Tye looks like a really good prospect. Turner has a long way to go with his bowling yet. Beer will be around for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great stuff WA!
NSW needed another spin option on that pitch. Also played some terrible shots- is it too late to remove Maddinson and Abbott from the T20 squad?

I'd love to see a play of the match awarded such as when Agar dismissed Watson.
Get Momentum Energy to sponsor the award and call it the Momentum Game Changer Award

* I'll show myself out ;)

abe-enter-and-exit-o.gif

Great stuff WA!
NSW needed another spin option on that pitch. Also played some terrible shots- is it too late to remove Maddinson and Abbott from the T20 squad?
Abboutt has slowly grown on me, but maddinan, bats with not responsibility. But I still wouldn't have them both in the national side just yet

Sent from my D5503

Remove this Banner Ad

Back