Off season movements 2014 - who is going where?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dan Cooper

Victory Salute
Sep 26, 2013
Red Corner
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boxing
Del Piero gone, but the names Lampard and Osieck being linked with Sydney FC.

The club formerly known as Heart got the broom out yesterday. But on the plus side Bresciano and Kennedy's names being mentioned.

Jimmy Jeggo off to Adelaide. Berisha to Victory.

I'd love to see Bresciano at any A-league club, one of the most underrated Socceroos of the last decade or so. Any word on Victory's Australian marquee spot? Surely we can't give it to Archie for another year?

I'd love to see Bresciano at any A-league club, one of the most underrated Socceroos of the last decade or so. Any word on Victory's Australian marquee spot? Surely we can't give it to Archie for another year?

It will be interesting to see what the club has in mind for Archie next season. Not sure how long he has left on his current contract?

Patrick Gerhardt, Sam Mitchinson, David Vrankovic and Jeremy Walker have all been axed at Heart/City,and Buraspor has recalled Aziz Behich after the one year loan.

Jake Barker-Daish and Daniel Bowles have been released by United. Rumours circulating that Jero is on the move.

Archie falls under the cap next year reading the paper today. No mention if they are linked to anyone but they might make Milligan the marquee to hang onto him or put Troisi on the books

Matt Smith-Melbourne Victory
Berisha-Melbourne Victory
McKain-Melbounre Victory
Finkler-Sydney FC
Mooy-Melbounre Hart
Huysegems-Brisbane
Jeggo-Adelaide United
Garcia-Perth
Melling-Melbourne Hart

Rumours

Matt Smith-Melbourne Victory
Berisha-Melbourne Victory
McKain-Melbounre Victory
Finkler-Sydney FC
Mooy-Melbounre Hart
Huysegems-Brisbane
Jeggo-Adelaide United
Garcia-Perth
Melling-Melbourne Hart

Rumours

The Berisha & Jeggo deals were signed sealed & delivered weeks ago.

Haven't heard Finkler's name associated with Sydney yet. But I'm sure he will be in demand until he signs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good get for Perth, fully expect him to spend the next 2 seasons injured like most of their recruits seem to.

Didn't Hernandez just resign with Wellington a few months back?

Brown was very highly rated back at GC (some in the media said he was the best young player in the league at the time) but has had a few injury set backs while with us and sadly hasn't been able to get a good, consistent run in the side.

Chapman is the big loss for mine. Probably our best defensive prospect but didn't get chances this season (with Pepper and Reagan seemingly preferred to partner Jaliens in the middle of defence). I think there was talk of us putting a sell on clause as a condition of his release which at least is something. Probably got tempted with more opportunities and possibly more ambition at Heart than what he could have got staying in the Hunter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back