Strategy Off Season on BigFooty

Remove this Banner Ad

No

tugga has hit the shards pretty hard, and was last seen evading a RBT by swimming across Kananook Creek

Morro is the chiefs pet, and is only getting a modship because of that

Tiger71 was delisted last season, but we picked him up as a rookie because it was either him or a douche from the Norf board

Groupie_ would probably get us Pav, so we're probably better with the devil we know
Wow, poor tugga

I hate this recycled rookie list s**t FFS

Fair call on Groupie. Probably should put him on the table anyway.

No

tugga has hit the shards pretty hard, and was last seen evading a RBT by swimming across Kananook Creek

Tiger71 delisted last seasowas n, but we picked him up as a rookie because it was either him or a douche from the Norf board

Groupie_ would probably get us Pav, so we're probably better with the devil we know

You cut me deep donkey :cry:

I think once trades/delistings/drafting is over we can do the same with posters and mods. :D

After trading him to the main board can tugga be our Trent Croad and we bring him back for a flag.

Can we sack Morro ?

Can we delist Tiger71 ?

What can we trade Groupie_ for?

Well that hurts

No

Tiger71 was delisted last season, but we picked him up as a rookie because it was either him or a douche from the Norf board

The truth has been spoken, can I get an amen!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

it is a case of tall poppy syndrome mate. tigs2010 has never got over the fact, even though we repeatedly tell him we dont mind, he still thinks we dont value him due to his Danny devito height and build. So he trys to bring us down to his height :p

Shouldnt you be posting on the VFL board??

Just throwing this out there while a bunch of people are still around but what do people want from this board during the off season?

Obviously there will be the usual trade/draft/delisting discussions and fixtures, but from about November through to March we're not going to have much football to keep us going. So what do you want to talk about? Do you think we should allow a few more discussion threads about non-footy related things like the Cricket World Cup or other sports? Or do you hate us and want nothing to do with us until April?

Love,

DrMike Equus Heisenberg_ Morro

A selfie/photobomb thread of regular posters with someone of interest ;) .....no arrests in doing so

I think we should have a soccer thread and a cricket thread, in the soccer thread we can all laugh at Liverpool when Gerrard slips over in the Merseyside derby to let Coleman in for the game winning goal.

We can have a cricket thread to talk about both domestic and international cricket and also those who play cricket during the summer, I want to read about those batsmen who stroll out to the middle, ask the ump for middle stump, look around the field, adjust their gear, do a few stretches, look to the sky, take guard thinking this is their day when they crack a hundred in even time, the bowler comes in and fires one down, the batter shoulders arms and watches in horror as his stumps are demolished and he slumps back clean bowled for a golden blob.
I'm currently a back to back duck award winner. Could be on for my first hat trick in cricket this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should have the Board Feedback response soon and the final MVP winner
Plus some other fun stuff to thank posters for being here and contributing

thfydh8egnt8he5esoz8.gif

Question team....if i see a video on face book or you tube how to i get it from there to post in here ? :/

as long as all rumour threads are clearly labelled as rumours, i will be here pretty often in the off season.

Is a virtual Cards Against Humanity game possible?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back