Troy Menzel
Andrejs Everitt
Jeremy Laidler
Dennis Armfield
Jake Lloyd
Jed Lamb

pm me offers

What's Whiley worth?

I'm really wanting to do a couple of more trades. Lookin to move #7 also Dan Gorringe and Lemmens.

I'm gonna do a total game reCap of my team also. Detailing trades and why I made them. Would anyone else do that?

I'm really wanting to do a couple of more trades. Lookin to move #7 also Dan Gorringe and Lemmens.

I'm gonna do a total game reCap of my team also. Detailing trades and why I made them. Would anyone else do that?
Lemmens + pick 25 + pick 43 for Delaney + pick 55?

Sydney are still looking for a solid centre half back

Using Snake Charmer's idea, I won't trade anymore, here are my trades/delisted FA's and the reasons why I did them:

1. In: #34 Kyle Hardingham, Out: Tom Lee. Hardingham is a good swing man and could be an alternative, especially if he gets a smaller defender.

2. In: #25 Robbie Tarrant + Pick 49, Out: Arryn Sipposs, Pick 37. Sipposs isn't a great player and Tarrant becomes the second key forward. The pick downgrade didn't really affect me.

3. In: #28 Jordan Roughead, Out: Rhys Stanley. Roughead is a better defender than Stanley is a forward, and with the recent trade in of Tarrant (who I think is better than Stanley) it was a no-brainer.

4. In: #8 Hamish Hartlett + #2 Mitch Golby, Out: Blake Acres, Jack Newnes, Sam Fisher. Hamish is a gun, Golby would be as good as Newnes. Hartlett for Acres and Fisher? Yes please.

5. In: #14 Zac Williams, Out: Jarryn Geary. Young HB for old one. Both are in the reserves, would prefer the future vision

6. In: #22 Tom Sheridan, Out: Farren Ray. Sheridan is better than Ray.

7. In: Pick 39 + Pick 48, Out: Luke Delaney, Pick 55. With the addition of Roughead, who is basically a younger and better version of Delaney, the balance of defence was wrong, so getting an early 3rd round pick + a pick upgrade was worth it.

Delisted FA's

Nick O'Brien: Really good state level inside mid which is an area that we're lacking.

Fletcher Roberts: good key swing man which was a surprise to see him delisted

Ben Newton: small mid who I rate highly

Ben Darrou: mid sized defender who could be good depth

Will Hams: a young mid that can also play off HB

Jordie McKenzie: flabbergasted he was delisted, good inside mid or tagger

Mitch Clark: good key forward/ruckman

Using Snake Charmer's idea, I won't trade anymore, here are my trades/delisted FA's and the reasons why I did them:

1. In: #34 Kyle Hardingham, Out: Tom Lee. Hardingham is a good swing man and could be an alternative, especially if he gets a smaller defender.

2. In: #25 Robbie Tarrant + Pick 49, Out: Arryn Sipposs, Pick 37. Sipposs isn't a great player and Tarrant becomes the second key forward. The pick downgrade didn't really affect me.

3. In: #28 Jordan Roughead, Out: Rhys Stanley. Roughead is a better defender than Stanley is a forward, and with the recent trade in of Tarrant (who I think is better than Stanley) it was a no-brainer.

4. In: #8 Hamish Hartlett + #2 Mitch Golby, Out: Blake Acres, Jack Newnes, Sam Fisher. Hamish is a gun, Golby would be as good as Newnes. Hartlett for Acres and Fisher? Yes please.

5. In: #14 Zac Williams, Out: Jarryn Geary. Young HB for old one. Both are in the reserves, would prefer the future vision

6. In: #22 Tom Sheridan, Out: Farren Ray. Sheridan is better than Ray.

7. In: Pick 39 + Pick 48, Out: Luke Delaney, Pick 55. With the addition of Roughead, who is basically a younger and better version of Delaney, the balance of defence was wrong, so getting an early 3rd round pick + a pick upgrade was worth it.

Delisted FA's

Nick O'Brien: Really good state level inside mid which is an area that we're lacking.

Fletcher Roberts: good key swing man which was a surprise to see him delisted

Ben Newton: small mid who I rate highly

Ben Darrou: mid sized defender who could be good depth

Will Hams: a young mid that can also play off HB

Jordie McKenzie: flabbergasted he was delisted, good inside mid or tagger

Mitch Clark: good key forward/ruckman
I'm done trading as well, will post a recap later

Might get one more deal done but am in the process of writing mine up. This is the part I love most about trade games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond nearly done. Let's do the draft on the 25?
That's unfair on me, you, Snake, Ninja and all the people who are nearly done. Monday 21st at 1700 AEST. That gives these blokes nearly 5 more days to trade. What do you think thetradesman?

That's unfair on me, you, Snake, Ninja and all the people who are nearly done. Monday 21st at 1700 AEST. That gives these blokes nearly 5 more days to trade. What do you think thetradesman?
That sounds good, gives them another weekend to finish off trading

I can't tag anyone for some reason. But if anyone can. Can you please tag everyone and get then on here and organize the drafy

Fair enough. Update on where my sides sit:

Best 22:

Wright - Roughead - Roberton
Dempster - Roberts - Golby
Montagna - Armitage - Sheridan
Hartlett - Riewoldt - Ross
Hardingham - Clark - Tarrant
Hickey - Steven - Dunstan
Curren - McKenzie - Billings - Weller

Reserves:

Shenton - Bruce - Williams
Hams - Darrou - Saunders
Webster - O'Brien - Murdoch
Markworth - White - Templeton
Minchington - Pierce - Longer
Holmes - Dunnell - Newton
??? - ??? - ??? - ??? -???

Current geelong line up still looking for a couple more trades though..

B: Enright - Lonergan - Rivers
HB: Kelly - Taylor - Mackie
C: Guthrie – M.Boyd – Duncan
HF: S.Johnson - S.Crameri - Bartel
F: L.Dahlhaus - Hawkins - P.Chapman
R: McIntosh - Selwood - Stokes

I: Blicavs - J.Caddy – A.Cooney- J.Murdoch

Reserve 22:

B: J.Cowan - M.Brown - T.Hunt
HB: B.Smedts – S.Gilbert - J.Bews
C: B.Hartman – G.Burbury – J.Sheringham
HF: D.Kent – N.Vardy – A.Schneider