Druitt Soldier

Team Captain
Oct 30, 2013
Parramatta, NSW
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings
Ta. There can't the be same price differential as in the UK, then. £8 a pack would fund a trip to Aus/NZ every year for the average smoker!
Sorry I never mentioned the price. A pack of 20s is around $15. A pack of 25s is around $20 and a pack of 30s is around $25. I'm not sure what that all is in £ thou

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
The good news is, as my window to Superleague appears to be closing ;) all being well, it looks like I will (legally) be seeing all the NRL games next season, cos Premier Sports are offering an online service next season. So after rather losing touch this year, I should be back on the pace in March or whenever it is.

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
And thanks to you for all your work, AuckMel.

Xmas TV has just been rubbish here, and in desperation I turned to youtube, where I found Warriors v Storm 2013. What a cracking game, and the best entertainment I've seen all holiday. That must have been a bright moment in an otherwise disappointing season for Warriors fans.

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
I'm pretty quick to give our National cricket team some stick, but man what a great 21 overs from them today in Queenstown. 283 runs off those 21 overs and the fastest ODI 100 ever. Quite something.

Druitt Soldier

Team Captain
Oct 30, 2013
Parramatta, NSW
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Detroit Red Wings
Ta. There can't the be same price differential as in the UK, then. £8 a pack would fund a trip to Aus/NZ every year for the average smoker!
I think £8 roughly works out to around $18 over here. If so you'd be doing alright paying that much as I pay between $20 - $25 for a pack of 30s

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Aug 10, 2011
Somewhere near Rachael Neiberding
AFL Club
Carlton
Adam Hollioake was interviewed on a cricket radio show today. I had no idea, but he's now a pro MMA fighter. He was asked about his fighting career, and he compared the dangers to boxing saying it wasn't as bad. He then went on to say he played in a RL match for charity, and he was intimating that RL is perhaps even more physically punishing than even what he does. "It's not a sport for the faint hearted..."

1 for Rugby League, 0 for other sports...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

leemo

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Celtic FC, New Orleans Pelicans
hey all, sorry to intrude here, just wondering if anyone would have a link to a 2014 full NRL fixture that i could print out? I've looked everywhere on the net but all i can find is like a round-by-round fixture, i want to have one where you can see thefull year that i coul print and have on my desk similar to hat you would use fr footy tipping. any help would be great, cheers

moto748

Premiership Player
Apr 19, 2010
Wigan
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wigan Warriors
I can't access bf on my mobile. Apparently I have to go into the Vodafone shop with proof that I'm over 18.

I know... :p

Vekgib

Team Captain
Apr 8, 2014
Burrawang N.S.W
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
FPR,Packers,Spurs,FedExpress,
Will be interesting to see what happens with Brett as he has stated on a few occasions. He will never play against his brother
Happy to stand corrected but I don't expect he'll follow his brother to Souths. I reckon he'll stay at Manly.
Can understand why he said that, but Ian and Nathan Hindmarsh said the same thing.
As did Peter and Graeme Wynn.
And the Mortimers too.

Back