Discussion Random Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I'd accidentally logged onto the Collingfilth board. I'm doubly confused, as we're having a crack at him being a publicity seeker ... by giving him more publicity?

Happy if people want to discuss it here - or more preferably on the main board - but not on the main Saints board pls.

To cut a long story short, organised 2 free tickets with the club so I can take this female 'friend' of mine who I fancy, she told me earlier today she can't go, supposedly too much uni work (load of crap I reckon).

So I'm giving away 2 free GA tickets to this weekends round 2 class St Kilda vs GWS.

Only thing is, you would have to come to my house to pick them up sometime during the week. I am currently waiting for them to arrive in the mail later this week.

If you want to go and want the 2 GA tickets and can pick them up at my place then first in first served. Serious requests only.

Send me a PM and we can organise the pick up there. Once the tickets have gone, I will update this thread to state that.

Go Sainters! #MyStKilda #OurStKilda

And yes, St Kilda are my 2nd club, due to this female 'friend' I more than like. She's just damn stubborn and a very tough cookie to crack :)

Sounds like you're stuck in the friends zone buddy! Good work on giving the tickets away tho

HA HA yeah. I wouldn't mind being friends mate, if it only meant hanging out together in real life. I know she likes me. I told her my true feelings. As John Cena would say ... Never Give Up! LOL!

Also please close this thread, both tickets have been given away.

Go sainters!

Roger Federer joins the club of fathers naming their first born son after Lenny Hayes..

Q1Zt0Fz.png

IP1Slu9.png

Because I lol'd at work, and do remember posting on this site, not sure what thread though, about insider knowledge of a new sponsor for a club, I figured I'd give them a helping hand.

It's Lolmond. The Richmond Tigers, which if some of you were keen eyed observers or angrily shook fists at screens with signage you'd have noticed the reason why we lol'd a bit. DeWALT as a brand positions itself as "yellow & black", professional power tools and part of the StanleyBlackandDecker company that I work for, we also had a comms meeting today, review of how we went in the previous quarter, where we want to be and where we want to go. Out of all that what I lol'd at was the managing director plum say that "well, they aren't really trying which is disappointing" I wish he was talking about their onfield, but yeah, I've been checking at random intervals, and still don't see anything DeWALT related associated with Richmond, whilst I have heard the concerted push into MMM's AFL coverage (yay marketing does work! And here was me thinking they just ignored us plebians in the building).

The point of this;

I've done more promoting this than the Richmond footy club. Lift your game, maybe you can get Jack to front up and staple his lips together with the first battery operated frameless nailer. I can gets them cheap for yous. :thumbsu:

Just wondering if anyone could help me with an approx value of a framed pic I have.
It's a pic of Gary Ablett Snr and Tony Lockett in the Vic vs SA State of Origin match in 1999 (last one) holding the winning "Malcolm Blight Cup". Both players have signed it and it does have a certificate of authenticity.

Just wondering if anyone could help me with an approx value of a framed pic I have.
It's a pic of Gary Ablett Snr and Tony Lockett in the Vic vs SA State of Origin match in 1999 (last one) holding the winning "Malcolm Blight Cup". Both players have signed it and it does have a certificate of authenticity.
I'll pay you $8.25.

A Collingwood supporter with two posts to their name decides they will post on a Saints V Eagles match preview to, essentially, take bids on a framed picture including Plugger.

I wish that certificate of authenticity could be applied to your intentions...Just wanting an approx value? Please.

Anyway, Eagles by 38 points :p

I'll pay you $8.25.

A Collingwood supporter with two posts to their name decides they will post on a Saints V Eagles match preview to, essentially, take bids on a framed picture including Plugger.

I wish that certificate of authenticity could be applied to your intentions...Just wanting an approx value? Please.

Anyway, Eagles by 38 points :p

I am not selling it mate, it looks good in my bar beside the 2010 Premiership Pic besides my other half is mad Saints and I would be shot. Just curious as I have never seen another like it anywhere and I have been looking for awhile since I found it stashed in my fathers (RIP) garage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so if we won't trade armo or steven, how do we get that 3rd pick within 21? either you must swap pick 1 or trade someone high up. there are very few players in our team that would be worth a round 1 pick.

there is montagna, for me he would be on the trade table for a first rounder if we could do it. i wouldn't trade armo
or steven, need that age group badly.

On an unrelated note Sam, any chance you have a white car with a St Kilda number plate reading something along the lines of "Saamm". Drove past a car today, wondering if it was you haha.

On an unrelated note Sam, any chance you have a white car with a St Kilda number plate reading something along the lines of "Saamm". Drove past a car today, wondering if it was you haha.
Woah, mum always told me to be careful who I spoke to on the internet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back