Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For any Yanks lurking the board

happy-4th-of-july-fireworks-gif-4.gif

Now light up the barbie,get out the wading pool and let those firecrackers go like mad you wacky bastards

Swimming in winter is crazy! Indoor I hope.

Can't tell you where I've gone due to CatMarie always watching :p

On the plus side though I had no one sit next to me :thumbsu:
Lol. You and CatMarie crack me up with your spy vs spy stuff. :D

Lucky you, having a stretching out seat next to you. ;)

Yes- the pool is indoor AND heated! Bloody kids these days are soft, I tell you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My days of getting wasted are over. I enjoy a beer with friends and with a good meal.
And that is what we'll do! My son is still coming with me tomorrow, so you'll have to put up with a footy obsessed nine year old. He said "I still want to meet your friend(s) from Geelong".

I'm so proud of my son. Yesterday as Australia woke to find out the tragic passing of Phil Walsh, he watched Sunrise while having breakfast and was taken aback by the whole event. My wife had a good chat with him before she took him to school, and by the time he finished his last day for the term, it had been announced that the game this Sunday were to be cancelled.

As my wife told him that he wouldn't be going to the footy this Sunday with daddy, he turned to her and said "it's okay, I'm a little bit said that I can't go to the footy, but I'm more sad that a nice man who coaches the Crows is dead". He then went on to say that "mummy, I am sad and I did not even know the Crows' coach, so the Crows' players would have to be a lot sadder than me". The last thing he said to my wife was "No matter how angry daddy makes me sometimes, I couldn't do that to him, I couldn't even make the thoughts in my head, so I just don't understand how that 'boy' could do that to his daddy".

Please hang around for more than 3 hours a week this time :)
Thanks NSFB, but you know why I haven't been around + now I'm back with a vengeance :p :D No more nice Kitty :mad: :eek:

I'm so proud of my son. Yesterday as Australia woke to find out the tragic passing of Phil Walsh, he watched Sunrise while having breakfast and was taken aback by the whole event. My wife had a good chat with him before she took him to school, and by the time he finished his last day for the term, it had been announced that the game this Sunday were to be cancelled.

As my wife told him that he wouldn't be going to the footy this Sunday with daddy, he turned to her and said "it's okay, I'm a little bit said that I can't go to the footy, but I'm more sad that a nice man who coaches the Crows is dead". He then went on to say that "mummy, I am sad and I did not even know the Crows' coach, so the Crows' players would have to be a lot sadder than me". The last thing he said to my wife was "No matter how angry daddy makes me sometimes, I couldn't do that to him, I couldn't even make the thoughts in my head, so I just don't understand how that 'boy' could do that to his daddy".
You know that I'm one of your biggest fans + that I'd love to adopt you, but each time I read a beautiful + touching post like this one ^^^ you just grow more in my estimation. What wonderful parents you + your wife are SC :thumbsu: :hearts:

My days of getting wasted are over. I enjoy a beer with friends and with a good meal.
Are you OK rabbi? You had everything booked + while it's a disappointment, it's so hard to try + comprehend this tragedy or the senselessness of Walsh's death.

I think Hell Kitty needs to change the thread title to honour her new name.
Who agrees with me ?
LOL What is your suggestion for the thead title? Reign of terror by Hell Kitty? :eek: :D

You know that I'm one of your biggest fans + that I'd love to adopt you, but each time I read a beautiful + touching post like this one ^^^ you just grow more in my estimation. What wonderful parents you + your wife are SC :thumbsu: :hearts:
Thank-you, Kitty. You always say the most lovely things. I hope you can make it down to Geelong for the Sydney game, it'd be great to catch up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back