Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no s**t, it didn't even bloody do anything for the tremors like it's supposed to, in fact it somehow made them worse! Looking on the net it's hardly even ever used for that purpose from what I could see. You get dodgy GPs in Perf but I swear about 90% of them in the country are complete morons.
Must've read from the wrong line of meds :(

Must've read from the wrong line of meds :(
Well that's all they do is look up on their computer or the net or whatever lol.

Dentists out here are probably even worse, the one and only occasion I went the time they take cleaning or 'checking' your teeth was just a total pisstake. Obviously just don't give a **** because there's no competition and they are just here to make as much money as they can for a bit.

Myself and a quite a lot of other people just go when they are up in Perth.

IMGP2037.jpg

This sheep used to live in the paddock across the road, was so friendly would just come over to the fence so you could give it a pat. One day I left in the morning and noticed it lying down sleeping in the middle of the paddock, though something didn't seem quite right. Came back at lunchtime and noticed it still in the same spot then realising that it wasn't actually 'sleeping' :(

but she has EBOLA!!!! Don't you remember?
Not to mention coughing up lungs, + NSFB - apparently it's cyberly contagious or virtually contagious, I'm awaiting allrighty to give his edict on which is the correct term, while Teri has said which she thinks is the correct term.

Plus I have another sore throat! :eek: :( :mad: hope that doesn't mean a second bout of Ebola :cry:

IMGP2037.jpg

This sheep used to live in the paddock across the road, was so friendly would just come over to the fence so you could give it a pat. One day I left in the morning and noticed it lying down sleeping in the middle of the paddock, though something didn't seem quite right. Came back at lunchtime and noticed it still in the same spot then realising that it wasn't actually 'sleeping' :(
:cry:
The poor little bugger. :( That is really sad. Did you manage to disentangle it, Kram?

My goat used to get his horn stuck in the same gauge wire- I was always going back and forth, checking that he wasn't stuck, particularly in summer. His head must've grown bigger - he hasn't been stuck for years.

Not to mention coughing up lungs, + NSFB - apparently it's cyberly contagious or virtually contagious, I'm awaiting allrighty to give his edict on which is the correct term, while Teri has said which she thinks is the correct term.

Plus I have another sore throat! :eek: :( :mad: hope that doesn't mean a second bout of Ebola :cry:
too much posting this afternoon ?? Possible cause? :D
I thought you could only catch Ebola once- that must be an urban myth, particularly if you have now got it a second time, Kitty!

:cry:
The poor little bugger. :( That is really sad. Did you manage to disentangle it, Kram?

My goat used to get his horn stuck in the same gauge wire- I was always going back and forth, checking that he wasn't stuck, particularly in summer. His head must've grown bigger - he hasn't been stuck for years.
Nah it's not stuck or anything at all there, that's just a picture I took of it when it was alive.

Now Soft Kitty, Nice Kitty would have laughed that off, added a :( or :p + made a cute comment, which she thought was amusing! But that was the OLD Kitty!

This is the NEW Hell Kitty, so you've been warned!!!

AliceInWonderland - RedQueen-OffWithHISHead-1.jpg

I like how she has left the 'o' off Hello Kitty- which I think she actually was trying to write as her new name ;)
:mad: Are you saying I made a typo?

AliceInWonderland - RedQueen-OffWithHERHead-1.jpg

:mad: Are you saying I made a typo?

View attachment 149314
lol

I think my head has already fallen off. I reckon God stuck it on wrongly to begin with- it seemed to have some sort of perforation around the neck and, one day... BAM! It just fell off.. I managed to stick it on but I reckon it's facing the wrong way 'cos I'm always looking back to the past. I also reckon it got damaged. Who can I complain to about this matter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course she's not, "OSS WITH HER HEAD" obviously means something.
Someone of your wisdom + intellect should know that was Olde Worlde English typing + it's pronounced 'Off"! Well actually, they said "Orff" :p

+ I should know lol when I was researching very Olde Worlde English case law, for a case we had going to the Privy Council, it was all Olde Worlde English like that ;)

Anyone interested in Le Tour de France?

Watching the stage 1 time trial at the moment. The best stages to watch imo are the mountain stages as that's where the tour is won and lost.

Someone of your wisdom + intellect should know that was Olde Worlde English typing + it's pronounced 'Off"! Well actually, they said "Orff" :p

+ I should know lol when I was researching very Olde Worlde English case law, for a case we had going to the Privy Council, it was all Olde Worlde English like that ;)
what? They had too many 'e's so had to add more to the ends of their words, so as to use them all up? eeee? :) *I had 4 spare after writing my sentence so decided to just let out a whine... :D

lol

I think my head has already fallen off. I reckon God stuck it on wrongly to begin with- it seemed to have some sort of perforation around the neck and, one day... BAM! It just fell off.. I managed to stick it on but I reckon it's facing the wrong way 'cos I'm always looking back to the past. I also reckon it got damaged. Who can I complain to about this matter?
Literally tears from laughing so much! Falling off the sofa from laughing so much!

I think you should ask FredLeDeux who seems to know all about mistakes :p :D

Edit: I typed 'miftakef' but damn autocorrect changed it :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back