Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell Kitty I had two beers this afternoon, one for you and one for Walshy. I met up with The rabbi at a quaint little pub in the city and I had a great meal with rabs and my son who tagged along.

We headed up to North Tce via tram and strolled across the footbridge, over the Torrens river. We stopped via a makeshift shrine outside of Adelaide Oval where rabbi left his Geelong scarf.

We entered the stadium and found ourselves a seat and watched likeminded people come through. The occasion was marked with a 'moment' of silence before the gates were opened for the public to enter the oval.

The rabbi leaving his Geelong scarf at the shrine:

20150705_143313.jpeg

As we sat, watching people making their way to sit:

20150705_144215.jpeg

After the moment's silence, everyone made their way on to the ground:

20150705_145117.jpeg

Hell Kitty I had two beers this afternoon, one for you and one for Walshy. I met up with The rabbi at a quaint little pub in the city and I had a great meal with rabs and my son who tagged along.

We headed up to North Tce via tram and strolled across the footbridge, over the Torrens river. We stopped via a makeshift shrine outside of Adelaide Oval where rabbi left his Geelong scarf.

We entered the stadium and found ourselves a seat and watched likeminded people come through. The occasion was marked with a 'moment' of silence before the gates were opened for the public to enter the oval.

View attachment 149495

View attachment 149497

View attachment 149499
SC, you are an absolute darling! Thank you so much for posting these pix. I'm just in floods of tears, so touched by The rabbi's gesture of leaving his Geelong Scarf :hearts: :rainbow: :hearts: + thinking of the three of you having lunch + then going to the Oval, joining all the Crows fans + other teams' fans. It is so moving. Do you mind if I share these pix, please?

So pleased you had a beer for Phil Walsh + me, we'll have one together again soon xxx

SC, you are an absolute darling! Thank you so much for posting these pix. I'm just in floods of tears, so touched by The rabbi's gesture of leaving his Geelong Scarf :hearts: :rainbow: :hearts: + thinking of the three of you having lunch + then going to the Oval, joining all the Crows fans + other teams' fans. It is so moving. Do you mind if I share these pix, please?

So pleased you had a beer for Phil Walsh + me, we'll have one together again soon xxx
Except for the picture with The rabbi in it, as I sought his permission before posting it on here, I have no problem with you sharing any of my pictures. :)

View attachment 149495

View attachment 149497

View attachment 149499
That was a very thoughtful gesture, The rabbi!

Cooked Tird? Gee, I thought he was well and truly done a year ago but the stench just keeps on keeping on, thanks to the Golden Balls supporters.

I honestly think that he has the players by the short and curlies- nothing else explains the servile crap they keep dishing up in the media.
Poop - JamesHird.jpg

That ski bunny outfit is very fetching on you Teri ;)

But . . . you had the audacity to scoff at my KittyMobile, which you said was very blue :(

I raise you that Vespa, it's very Poos+Wees :p

I'm not going to even start on that polka dot poncho! :eek:
Lol
That's meant to be you in the warm coat ;) I was looking for a very expensive raincoat for you to pack, seeing as you were going to Geelong, but when I saw the bike and outfit, it just HAD to be me, going to meet up with you in your KittyMobile ;)
lol

Ever since school holidays started here in Victoria I've seen nothing but missing teen posts by VicPol on Facebook.

Maybe if they got rid of school holidays they wouldn't go missing?
I think that nobody cares when they go missing on schooldays- it's just that the kids' parents notice they're not home when it comes to holidays, TM :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 149495

View attachment 149497

View attachment 149499
Very impressive boys. Well done.

View attachment 149495

View attachment 149497

View attachment 149499
That was a good gesture by the council (?) to allow the Adelaide Oval open to the public. It looked like from the footage I saw that the centre was roped off.

Great photos SC :thumbsu:

The swift piss off

h4E4B235F

I wonder if Hird has threatened to reveal all about what went on behind the scenes during their premierships in his playing years.
Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

BigHappySmile-Small.jpg

:oops:

Won't win another game in 2015. 4 wins could still nab the spoon too. Glorious Karma for Sir James!
Don't speak too soon! Invoking the Karma Train for the Injectors, may backfire on Geelong Cats!

Boooooo-Small.jpg

Lol
That's meant to be you in the warm coat ;) I was looking for a very expensive raincoat for you to pack, seeing as you were going to Geelong, but when I saw the bike and outfit, it just HAD to be me, going to meet up with you in your KittyMobile ;)
lol
You are very sweet, but I have a very, very warm coat for Arctic temps, which I never wear, because I don't feel the cold lol

Ever since school holidays started here in Victoria I've seen nothing but missing teen posts by VicPol on Facebook.

Maybe if they got rid of school holidays they wouldn't go missing?
Who cares? Less $$$ from our tax, less unemployed, less rudeness ++++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back