Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
really?? Still not arrived??
Can you email or call them? Is it coming from the East coast or China??

Don't forget there have been fires in Vic- hope your chicken coop isn't involved! :mad:

And the money's gone from your bank account?
Haven't got the email on this computer but I think it's been in 'transit' for almost 2 weeks from NSW. iirc it was projected to arrive last Wed.

sounds like Kram81 was counting his coop before it arrived, Jub.
Something to do with a coup joke might have been better. Turned up just then when I got back. Put it together tomorrow morning or night for Pinky and Stinky, cbf starting now.

Something to do with a coup joke might have been better. Turned up just then when I got back. Put it together tomorrow morning or night for Pinky and Stinky, cbf starting now.
hahaha!! Stinky will give you the stink eye for calling her that! :D:D

Eye-2.jpg

hahaha!! Stinky will give you the stink eye for calling her that! :D:D

Eye-2.jpg
On the rare occasions they come out I can't even bloody tell them apart. Should have got one of those leg ring thingys for one of them when I was at the farm supplies shop then. Actually I've never needed to use one before..

On the rare occasions they come out I can't even bloody tell them apart. Should have got one of those leg ring thingys for one of them when I was at the farm supplies shop then. Actually I've never needed to use one before..
It doesn't matter which is which- my daughter said puffy had a bigger puff-ball on top of her head.
when they get clucky, you can tell Pinky by the fact that she will peck at your hand if you put it near her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry for tagging you earlier, Kram- thought I'd just have a bit of a giggle with Strangled Cat but never thought of the ramifications :( Good on you for having a bit of a dig then getting out. That was funny :)
I tried to have a look at that thread briefly earlier in the week and it was just full of ranting and arguing :drunk::)

What an arsewipe- had to get it all out like diarrhoea.. couldn't even wait to write his own book.
http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl...566184968?sv=5688cbcaf74b862ccbfdf6e4e739f891

oh wait- it's Lake- he's incapable..
This is his version of the incident with Petrie.

Random%20Scribbling.jpg

I find it quite worrying that he can't even acknowledge that he lost his head and wants to blame it all on Petrie.

He's burning bridges at the Bulldogs- re his son:
“Unfortunately, he won’t make Hawthorn father and son but he’ll make Bulldogs father and son, but hopefully we can trade him anyway.”

He blames having kids for the fact that he couldn't 'handle his Mum and Dad visiting'...

“Mum, Dad, they did it hard, they had to come over here a fair bit of the time, they didn’t stay at my house, I couldn’t handle them. When you’re a father of three kids you’ve just got too much so they stayed at my brother’s house.

Then he blames his wife for stuff:

“To my wife Shannon, she has copped a shitload, an absolute shitload. You can probably picture how much of a handful I am.
“She’s warned me not to throw her under the bus, which I did in my press conference and I do admit I’m sorry for that. A lot of it was true, but a lot of it was my issue as well.”

wtf? Spill your guts much, Brian?? :eek: Does anyone REALLY care??
I hope your kids turn out like you- I really do. You deserve it. moron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back