Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
;)

You do have to "sell" yourself, though, TFB.
Little white lies are gonna creep in- and a little bit of polish here and there...
Oh no, I really did get 83.8 Atar...

CatMarie

Cancelled
Sep 17, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Nah, they'd get all sweaty and their makeup would slide off their face and you'd fall out of lust love very quickly ;)
Education time, please
How do I do that? As in the line across a word ? I know how to do a lot of other things , but not that .

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Education time, please
How do I do that? As in the line across a word ? I know how to do a lot of other things , but not that .
The means of using strike-through is up near your emoticon thingy. Look for something that looks like writing on a page and click on that- it's got the strike through and spoiler options. When I'm on my iPad or computer later, I'll take a screen shot or describe exactly where to find it- it's not available on my phone.

:p

this thread has had more name changes than these two guys combined

images
John.Cougar.Mellencamp-1983.jpg
Bahahahahaha!!! It's the Off Topic thread, it can't have one name only! :p :D :p :eek:

Last edited:
Not sure if it means anything - but im 80ish likes away from parity….

10535 posts.

10448 likes.

Geez I must say a lot of s**t…

Go Catters
Hey daz, it's great to see you here! :rainbow:

I think after that comment, you might be even closer! Hang around, because between Teriyakicat + me, you will get lots more! :thumbsu:

Aww now my likes will never catch my post count :(

Welcome back anyway Kitty :thumbsu:

I saw this page on Facebook and thought you might like it: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Daily-Kitty/895995127082664
SquishyKitty , you are thanking Shell for that Daily Kitty page? I thought it came from TurtleMaster ? Because I looked it up too . And I haven't read anything from Shell today (and I caught be wrong again):$...
I didn't see it was from Bots, just read Shell's comment + thanked her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back