Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And shiny stuff

Although, at the age of 8 my daughter anounced that she was switching to Carlton, because my mum, brother and sister all support them. I told her sure, if she wants, then asked her to sing me the Carlton theme song, she told me she didnt know it, so I asked her to sing the Geelong song, which she has been able to recite sinse she was 4, then I asked her to name all the Carlton players she knew, which started and ended with Judd, again, I asked her to name Geelong players, and she rattled off three quarters of the team.

I just told her that she is a Cats fan, end of discussion. She hasnt mentioned switching again since
Apparently the thing to do is ask if she wants to be fed and clothed...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey allrighty! how was your trip over to the Wild Wild West? Did you recover from your cold before you got home?
Yeah I got better about Thursday, but I was whacked out for most of it. Lovely weather after I arrived Sunday, and really nice people I worked with. Lots of talk about the downturn in things over there.

Got to watch the game on Friday night without interruption, and REALLY enjoyed the 5.50 pm start and all done by 9 pm. Unfortunately it was all about MM again which, like just about everyone else, I am over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back