Jun 5, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
What would I do without you?
a) Continue to be stuck at eleventy-seven
b) Spell incorrectly
c) Have a life

images

I don't know one from the other- as a group, they seem to all smile with their eyes half shut, lips pouting, as if they think it makes them look sexy. It doesn't- it just makes them look like Neanderthals. :)
Neanderthals ARE sexy compared to them, they just look stupid + vacuous!

There's so many to choose from though.

I think we need one that's near the beach but not right on it.
I had a look at what's for sale in Toorak, some lovely houses, with pools, will a pool do or do you want to live somewhere like Brighton?

Cattery

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Give her a smooch and never wash those lips again ;)

Have to get past me first. One of my favourite performers ONJ, fantastic catalogue of songs and a terrific person to boot.

Saw her at Festival Hall many many years ago, great concert, just her singing her hits without being surrounded by five hundred dancers and exploding fireworks which seems like the norm with a lot of artists these days, guess they need something to distract the audience from their average voices though. :rolleyes:

Aug 13, 2007
Vancouver
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oilers
Good morning and happy weekend. I'm looking forward to this one :) I'm off work at 1:30pm and then I have a kid-free afternoon/early evening. Catching up with a couple of mates for beer and bbq. Tomorrow morning I'm returning the favor and taking my boys out for some fun. Then we have a private room booked for a bunch of us at a Japanese restaurant for my birthday. Sunday will just be relaxing time and watching a recording of World Cup highlights. Hope everyone else has a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back