Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fevola is a good boy, rooster is not the sharpest tool in the shed but he will still get kept because I'm soft, other creature is the devil..
LOLLING I love it when you say your black cat is the devil - he's so cute! :hearts:

Good morning and happy weekend. I'm looking forward to this one :) I'm off work at 1:30pm and then I have a kid-free afternoon/early evening. Catching up with a couple of mates for beer and bbq. Tomorrow morning I'm returning the favor and taking my boys out for some fun. Then we have a private room booked for a bunch of us at a Japanese restaurant for my birthday. Sunday will just be relaxing time and watching a recording of World Cup highlights. Hope everyone else has a good one!
All sounds fantastic CatFish, enjoy your weekend + your birthday.
A relaxing one as usual here.

Uh oh,time for another piss up on this thread :D

ZP9JY.gif
parks-booze-thankyou.gif

giphy.gif
excited-kid-birthday-party.gif

and Catfish and his mates later that night

tumblr_mxysrom1pI1qdjbb7o1_500.gif
That last one, the guy with the 'doll' looks like something that someone wants to do to me :eek: cause they just can't stop their nonsense :rolleyes: Wish they'd just get it through their head that I don't care what they say or do :p I've not replied in 12 months, why would I now? :D

That last one, the guy with the 'doll' looks like something that someone wants to do to me :eek: cause they just can't stop their nonsense :rolleyes: Wish they'd just get it through their head that I don't care what they say or do :p I've not replied in 12 months, why would I now? :D
Read the 2nd last chit chat post. Will have to click show ignored content first though.

Read the 2nd last chit chat post. Will have to click show ignored content first though.
It's gone now because it proves how tight they were + explains why the other is a protected species ;)

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Good morning and happy weekend. I'm looking forward to this one :) I'm off work at 1:30pm and then I have a kid-free afternoon/early evening. Catching up with a couple of mates for beer and bbq. Tomorrow morning I'm returning the favor and taking my boys out for some fun. Then we have a private room booked for a bunch of us at a Japanese restaurant for my birthday. Sunday will just be relaxing time and watching a recording of World Cup highlights. Hope everyone else has a good one!
Sounds like a fun weekend!
:D
Have a very happy birthday, Catfish! I hope you have a wonderful time :)

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
:eek:
I hope not!

Bullies are oblivious to everything around them. The best thing to do is not give them air- you know- like putting a pillow over their face and pressing down until they shut up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:eek:
I hope not!

Bullies are oblivious to everything around them. The best thing to do is not give them air- you know- like putting a pillow over their face and pressing down until they shut up.
But sadly there are bullies who won't stop, even when they're ignored, all they care about is verbalising every thought they have + attention seeking. They're oblivious to how it impacts the people they're close to + irritates others not involved. Bullies can only affect you if you allow them to, but some bullies aren't clever + they're not able to realise that those they're trying to upset don't care what they do or say + instead they end up annoying everyone around them except for the people they're trying to target. It reminds me of that saying that's something to do with empty vessels + lots of noise.

Lol :D

I might have my hand up to ask a question :)
Ooh ooh ooh!! Pick me, pick meeeee!!

Err... doesn't matter... I forget!
The teacher probably cbf because of the weather :D

Cattery

Premiership Player
Jun 13, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Just checking something on YouTube and came across this, at first I thought it had to be fake but it's genuine alright. Apparently watched by twenty million viewers when it first came out so there's a good chance it's been seen by most on here, if not do yourselves a favour and have a gander.

Jun 5, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
But sadly there are bullies who won't stop, even when they're ignored, all they care about is verbalising every thought they have + attention seeking. They're oblivious to how it impacts the people they're close to + irritates others not involved. Bullies can only affect you if you allow them to, but some bullies aren't clever + they're not able to realise that those they're trying to upset don't care what they do or say + instead they end up annoying everyone around them except for the people they're trying to target. It reminds me of that saying that's something to do with empty vessels + lots of noise.
It's called Twitter SK. A cesspit of self indulgent, steaming s**t.

Just checking something on YouTube and came across this, at first I thought it had to be fake but it's genuine alright. Apparently watched by twenty million viewers when it first came out so there's a good chance it's been seen by most on here, if not do yourselves a favour and have a gander.

Wow!!! Amira is just incredible!!! When she was singing I was thinking that she is as good as Maria Callas, who sings my favourite version, + the judge said she was a Maria Callas! What a gift! Gianni Schicchi is one of my favourite operas + mio babbino caro is one of my favourite arias. What a huge talent Amira is!!!
For those interested here is Maria Callas' version -

Mar 6, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong

Incredible voice and poise!
I do take a few things with a good dose of salt- the organisers love these people to say they've had no training but it often comes out that they're in an amateur society a la Paul Potts. Wouldn't be surprised to hear she actually does have a singing teacher- I thought she looked very uncomfortable at a couple of the questions.
Having said that, though, it certainly doesn't take anything away from the incredibility of that voice coming from one so young. Even if she were 5 years older, it's still an incredible voice!

(Oh- and thanks! I hadn't seen that. I really enjoyed it, too. It gave me goosebumps and brought a tear to my eye.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back