Discussion [OFF-TOPIC] What are you listening to right now?

Dylan8 if you're into sleepmakeswaves you might be into this.

I forgot to reply to your post, but I know Melody's Echo Chamber. I just haven't listened to them enough.. I still can't make up my mind on the new Tame Impala.

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC

Dylan8 if you're into sleepmakeswaves you might be into this.

I forgot to reply to your post, but I know Melody's Echo Chamber. I just haven't listened to them enough.. I still can't make up my mind on the new Tame Impala.

A busker was playing Lua by Bright Eyes near uni. I was so overcome by melancholy that I'm now sitting in a gutter on Swanston St sobbing.

Edit: listening to the album on the bus home. Seriously amazing album, easily in my top 10. Heck, maybe even in my top 3

Last edited:

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
A busker was playing Lua by Bright Eyes near uni. I was so overcome by melancholy that I'm now sitting in a gutter on Swanston St sobbing.

Edit: listening to the album on the bus home. Seriously amazing album, easily in my top 10. Heck, maybe even in my top 3

HAHA, that was you?!

Noone would shoot in square today. If it was done on older gear it'd either have rounded corners or be a lot more unstable and have very different colour and tonality
maybe he was just being eDgY
Or maybe because he wants to be unique and special. I have no idea.

Back