Discussion [OFF-TOPIC] What are you listening to right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Swift cops too much s**t there I said it. I'd never buy an album but we're not talking about Katy Perry or One Direction here.

"Oh no! A musician might win the hottest 100 with a pop song she wrote herself after getting famous on the back of her consistently clever and catchy high quality pop songwriting! This is totally different to Thrift Shop winning for reasons I can't explain!" - Literally everyone who listens to Triple J in 2015.

people who are avid fans of radio stations and taylor swift are people to avoid

I agree that clinging to one radio station is a bit silly but being a Taylor Swift fan is fine if she fits with your proclivities and she's a long, long way ahead of the vast majority of "artists" aiming for her target market.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tristan is a pretty cool dude actually, really down to earth.
Oh I'm not doubting that I support that he speaks his mind. I just don't like that he pretends to do all of that in video because the three guys at the end of it in the garage (kerser,fortay&rates) actually grew up around it and rap about it and I'm fans of the three.

Tristan is a pretty cool dude actually, really down to earth.
Yeah and Nebz actually has his head very switched on. He got an ATAR of 94, and unlike his videos he doesn't do drugs and doesn't drink alcohol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back