Discussion [OFF-TOPIC] What are you listening to right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

I think so

If you just stumbled across it without knowing who Nebz (Lewis Spears) is, then you almost certainly got the wrong idea from the video
Well I went into the video seeing "Nebz Adlay" so I assumed it was Kerser's beat producer and I don't blame myself for that when Kers himself was in the clip. Kerser is a pioneer of Australian "lad-rap" and in the video they are trying to be "lads", eshays adlays

Oh I'm not doubting that I support that he speaks his mind. I just don't like that he pretends to do all of that in video because the three guys at the end of it in the garage (kerser,fortay&rates) actually grew up around it and rap about it and I'm fans of the three.
Well I went into the video seeing "Nebz Adlay" so I assumed it was Kerser's beat producer and I don't blame myself for that when Kers himself was in the clip. Kerser is a pioneer of Australian "lad-rap" and in the video they are trying to be "lads", eshays adlays
are these posts... ironic?

surely you realise its a laugh by the end of the video

even then if you havent picked up on the fact that lad/chav culture as a whole is pretty much the easiest to take the piss out of

because its such an enormous sh*tstain on society

anyway play on

Last edited:

are these posts... ironic?

surely you realise its a laugh by the end of the video

even then if you havent picked up on the fact that lad/chav culture as a whole is pretty much the easiest to take the piss out of

because its such an enormous sh*tstain on society

anyway play on

Dylan if it was any good it would have more views, I just don't like how because people like me underage drinking , smoking, rep around in adidas, nike & sometimes nena&pasadena clothing and these two actually aren't

Also I'd believe Tristan to have the 94 ATAR over "nebz"

Dylan if it was any good it would have more views, I just don't like how because people like me underage drinking , smoking, rep around in adidas, nike & sometimes nena&pasadena clothing and these two actually aren't

What the * are you doing here?

You're a lad? We've got someone on this board who insists on calling himself a lad...

lol someone said the "if it's good why does it have such little views" to me the other day, I didn't even know people thought like that. Do they not realise the track is uploaded many times and people listen to different uploads. Plus obviously more views doesn't mean better. In most cases it just means they've paid to be advertised and you don't need to pay attention to those kinds of artists.

listening 2 the new Bug https://soundcloud.com/ninja-tune/sets/the-bug-angels-devils-tracks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dunno honestly saw some good tech n9ne s**t so I posted bullshit
my fault lol
Kerser and all that try hard aussie rap is shite.
where every second word is c*** or *
You're a lad? We've got someone on this board who insists on calling himself a lad...
Melbourne_images_eshay.JPG
3896149079a9617041985l.jpg

Reliving Maxwell110's 2011

Also listened to quite a bit of This Fire Burns and Fixation of Darkness by Killswitch Engage

Of course If It Means a Lot to You and All Signs Point to Lauderdale were played a lot too

i pretty much stopped listening to post-hardcore/lame gay 14 year old stuff which is totally awesome and lame about the same time that ADTR album came out

practically only listen to that sorta s**t for nostalgia but there's the occasional album like parkway's horizons which is still really great.

killswitch were a killer

after that i pretty much just got into big 4 80s thrash and then extreme metal n sheeeit

i pretty much stopped listening to post-hardcore/lame gay 14 year old stuff which is totally awesome and lame about the same time that ADTR album came out

practically only listen to that sorta s**t for nostalgia but there's the occasional album like parkway's horizons which is still really great

Can't wait until you have this sort of strictly for nostalgia only feeling about hip hop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back