Discussion [OFF-TOPIC] What are you listening to right now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Argh the riff (if you could call it that) and sound is awesome in the chorus and the bass is funky as tame bass is but it's s**t out of that

I'll listen to the album over but it'll probs be nowhere near the first two albums which i had an obsession with.

Unless it's bizarro and the singles are s**t / album is killer

Argh the riff (if you could call it that) and sound is awesome in the chorus and the bass is funky as tame bass is but it's s**t out of that

I'll listen to the album over but it'll probs be nowhere near the first two albums which i had an obsession with.

Unless it's bizarro and the singles are s**t / album is killer
Silent Alarm (vale) used to call Tame Impala, Lame Impala. Starting to become pretty true.. I wonder if this isn't a Nirvana-style "let's make s**t music so the bandwagoners will piss off and we can get back to being us" sort of thing.

Tame's best work is still their EP. I played that to pieces when I was 14. I remember being really disappointed by how produced Innerspeaker was.

Tame Impala are boring. Every song sounds exactly the same.

They are exactly the kind of uninteresting band that will probably always do well in the hottest 100.

Seriously everyone get on The Libertines.

This is why Pete Doherty is famous despite being so heroin addled that his mere existence is a miracle at this point. He's a genius.

Obviously mainly if your proclivities are post-britpop/garage/indie/70s punk. But even otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back