News Offical: Nick Maxwell retires effective immediately (Nick's letter to supporters in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know where he lives? How good would it be for all Pies supporters reading this to drop off a slab or at least a sixpack?
Wouldn't be surprised if he liked a drop of red too just quietly

If there's a betting agency that's offering odds on Maxy becoming an AFL senior coach let me know - I'm on.

Does anyone know where he lives?

Creepy much? ;)

How good would it be for all Pies supporters reading this to drop off a slab or at least a sixpack?

Um, I don't reckon Erin would be too pleased when a mountain of grog wrecks her petunias!! :p

If there's a betting agency that's offering odds on Maxy becoming an AFL senior coach let me know - I'm on.

He's clearly stated multiple times that he has no interest in coaching.

He wants to move into administration.

I think he should arrive on a jet pack, then commence his lap of honour, which includes walking on hot coals, run through broken glass, climbing over some brick walls, poll vaulting over a crocodile infested pond, wrestle a lion, kiss some babies, wrestle a tiger, slay a dragon & save a princess in the burning castle.
Then a helicopter (blaring out 'Ride of the Valkyries) scoops him up on a rope ladder........& he's gone......

Might have to wait until his ankle injury is all better and I heard that Eddie is fuming for a win and has half of your suggestions planned for between Crows rooms and the ground ie hot coals, broken glass, brick wall, crocs, lion, tiger, dragon.....

Just watched The Club and it really reaffirmed what a legend of the Collingwood FC Maxy is. Listening to Caff, Swan and H talk about the positive influence that Maxy had on their lives really left me with such a great understanding of why Maxy is such a great Collingwood man.

Just watched The Club and it really reaffirmed what a legend of the Collingwood FC Maxy is. Listening to Caff, Swan and H talk about the positive influence that Maxy had on their lives really left me with such a great understanding of why Maxy is such a great Collingwood man.
Shattered I missed it

Maxwell having a farewell lap this Sunday against port.
I know many supporters have given the season up and hate the Sunday twighlight game
But let's hope as many of us can get there for this occasion, would be great to see 40,000 fans and for once a full ponsford stand to see maxwell off.
Our season is still just alive so let's all get there this Sunday.

Free extra GA ticket for every member this week, check your email for the code and link;

48X58xyZJ6FVPKYV6Mbhl8kicMDivfvV953nDBqlBxxEAwDTZBA9J9MZ0cs2ANEDGQU4Hxnr5SP3gFns1aWDY8M43Z6Dzt7R0cXAFGxUv4N7WvYfQP7oBwM10IsysoO-s9bfxNkPVG_6TZczpUhrW6Ex9o_zSYY=s0-d-e1-ft

Free extra GA ticket for every member this week, check your email for the code and link;

48X58xyZJ6FVPKYV6Mbhl8kicMDivfvV953nDBqlBxxEAwDTZBA9J9MZ0cs2ANEDGQU4Hxnr5SP3gFns1aWDY8M43Z6Dzt7R0cXAFGxUv4N7WvYfQP7oBwM10IsysoO-s9bfxNkPVG_6TZczpUhrW6Ex9o_zSYY=s0-d-e1-ft

Good stuff from the club. Might have to leave the pub early to give the great man a clap!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always thought half time would work better rather then 40 mins before the game starts when there's no one there yet.

If they open the Legends Lounge again we can watch him from behind the glass with a glass in hand.

That is very nice by the Club and Better do this week as there was a Clash with the VFL last sunday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back