Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey cherubs!
What's the acceptable insult for umpires these days? Maggot seems a bit OTT and besides, they don't wear white. Ditto M&M for obvious mono-coloured reasons.

I'm at a loss :confused:

Hey cherubs!
What's the acceptable insult for umpires these days? Maggot seems a bit OTT and besides, they don't wear white. Ditto M&M for obvious mono-coloured reasons.

I'm at a loss :confused:

They wear green these days so "Rotten maggot" would seem a natural fit.

Hasn't been all year imo

Round 1 he was good,very good, late with the rest of them but I thought he was key pulling the ball down etc. But yeh you are right....this year is subpar for sure.

Round 1 he was good,very good, late with the rest of them but I thought he was key pulling the ball down etc. But yeh you are right....this year is subpar for sure.

Tippo has been better than OK this year.
We don't kick to both him & Buddy all the time like we used to.
Our scoring this year is higher than last year isn't it?

Tippo has been better than OK this year.
We don't kick to both him & Buddy all the time like we used to.
Our scoring this year is higher than last year isn't it?
Year - Average Goals - Average Behinds
2015 - 13.1 - 11.1
2014 - 14 - 12.9
2013 - 14.5 - 11.1
2012 - 15 - 11.7

Ok then. If only Grim had stats on who we kick it to going into forward 50.
Not sure if this helps but
Year - Inside 50s - Makrs Inside 50
2015 - 55.3 - 10.7
2014 - 56.3 - 12.1
2013 - 53.6 - 11.9
2012 - 54.5 - 10.8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting stat that we're equal 4th for total quarters won this year. 3rd quarter is our worst, winning only 6 of them. 2nd quarter best. We seem to fight the 1st, blitz the 2nd, let 'em back in for the 3rd then claw out a win in the 4th. Gotta stop eating pies at half-time.

New here. Just wondering where one might find Swans/General buy/sell/trade discussion? I'm more into the collectors side of things. Always keen to add to Guerneys, Cards, AFL Records etc.

New here. Just wondering where one might find Swans/General buy/sell/trade discussion? I'm more into the collectors side of things. Always keen to add to Guerneys, Cards, AFL Records etc.

what are you after?

ill sell you my 2012 grand final record for 150 bucks

what are you after?

ill sell you my 2012 grand final record for 150 bucks
Actually collected that one, definitely a ripper. After Finals Records played at ANZ Stadium. So 2014 Qualifying Final (vs Fremantle), 2012 Qualifying Final (vs Collingwood), 2010 Elimination Final (vs Carlton) as well as 2006 Qualifying Final (vs West Coast) and 2006 Preliminary Final (vs Fremantle)

Actually collected that one, definitely a ripper. After Finals Records played at ANZ Stadium. So 2014 Qualifying Final (vs Fremantle), 2012 Qualifying Final (vs Collingwood), 2010 Elimination Final (vs Carlton) as well as 2006 Qualifying Final (vs West Coast) and 2006 Preliminary Final (vs Fremantle)

got none of those sorry

My copy of 2006 qualifying final record landed somehwere on the field when mickey o put us in front. Still the greatest win the swans have ever had outside a gf. (In my opinion anyway)

Not sure if this is the right thread, but couldn't see a fantasy one.

Is Heeney play NEAFL this week? Likely back in to the league side next week?

Cheers
No he didn't play in the NEAFL, so no to the second question also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back