Official 2014 LFFL Draft: Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Eww wouldnt expect my two players to disappear this late in the same round. ..thought both suckling and harbrow would sneak through
I had Harbrow, Melksham and Suckling for this pick, so the others made it easy for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick #182 - Jeff Garlett (Carl)
Picking up a small forward here for cover due to possible injuries and over the byes.

Pick #183 - Jake Spencer (Melb)
Picking up a ruckman and hoping he doesn't play a single game in 2014.

Drew23

Was going to pick this guy three rounds ago, but was slightly intoxicated, didn't have a list and forgot (who the * is Jesse Lonergan?). Didn't think he'd get past Pie in the latter rounds. Happy to finally have a dirty, stinking Pie on board.

#185 - Josh Thomas

sr20

Was going to pick this guy three rounds ago, but was slightly intoxicated, didn't have a list and forgot (who the **** is Jesse Lonergan?). Didn't think he'd get past Pie in the latter rounds. Happy to finally have a dirty, stinking Pie on board.

#185 - Josh Thomas

sr20
Yeah fantastic get. Was considering for my last couple of picks but had other needs. Really rate the kid and is a clearance machine.

Was going to pick Gumbleton but Drew kinda wrecked that one so I'll go Michael Hurley.

I think he'll play in defence but who freaking knows with that mob and he's obviously got talent. Given he was a carry over player and I've got him in the 19th round, I think I'll take the punt that he can still score well. Sadly I know who I'm picking up in the last round and it's no-one to get excited by.

amos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back